Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Let's get some french toast *nom*

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 14:16:44 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

♪ I love french toast,
You love french toast.
We all love french toast. ♬

Come chat with me if you want to (no worries!) while we earn some french toast or unleash the chaos and the lulz for fun >:3

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 14:34:45 )
I could go for some french toast right now!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 14:41:09 )

@vozzy: I know right? *I can't stop thinking about french toast in my heeaadd*

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 14:41:43 )
@Hydrangea: The best I can do is whip up some protein waffles, but I may just stick to my coffee for now. xP

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:02:39 )

@vozzy: Protein waffles sounds tasty imo :o heck, most waffles are tasty in general and coffee is a little bit overrated (no offence to those who drink coffee)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:05:17 )
@Vozzy: mmmmm.... coffee... I only got like 2 hours of sleep last night so I will be making coffee soon. I don't have a coffee pot, but I do have empty tea bags,so I can still make coffee. Did you know adding a tiny bit of salt in your coffee grounds makes your coffee taste better and a little less bitter? Since I can't brew a whole pot(I mean I could, but I don't wanna have to wash out my kettle after lol) I add just a pinch before I add my creamer and sugar.

I will also probably make French toast for lunch today too... I have the stuff for it anyways

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:05:24 )
I love this theme! It's making me crave french toast though, specially the way my Grandma used to make it... she'd mix a bit of orange juice in with the eggs and OMG was it sooo good.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:06:46 )
@Hydrangea: do you prefer tea? I like mint tea (my favorite) the most, but I have a bunch of peach black loose leaf tea that's pretty good too.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:14:12 )
@Alorrena: Oh! Nice tip! I'll have to try that. :3
I'm running low on my good coffee stash and have leftovers of this one I was not a fan of. Maybe the salt trick can fix it. lol

I love how everyone wants French Toast because of our event currency. haha

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:16:30 )
@Hydrangea: I totally understand coffee being overrated. haha
I actually am drinking black coffee as oppossed to a mixture of milk and instence sweetness (now I that that's overrated, especially the prices people be payin!! haha)

I thought of lowering my coffee / caffiene intake. So I'm consciously consuming coffe at this time. Not too late, like after 7pm. I already have a hard enough time sleeping.

What is your beverage of choice?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:19:46 )

@alorrena: I'm not really into tea but does chrysanthemum tea counts as one? That one is my favourite because I liked the taste and I see, that sounds really nice :o

@vozzy: Fair enough. *nods* Hmmm.... an iced plain water is my preferred beverage of choice hahaha, sometimes I may choose orange, carrot or mango juice or chocolate milk (I know they're not exactly the healthiest choices when it comes to breakfast) ^^;

================

Lmao all hail french toast (シ_ _ )シ

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:23:00 )
I will drink coffee once in a great while... mainly when SO and I have our breakfast dates out and about. Or if my kid gets the good creamer that my stomach can handle I'll make a cup.(He loves iced coffee with snickers creamer.) My main choice to drink though is soda.... mainly diet cherry pepsi or cocla zero. I'm down to one can a day though so I savor it. Then it's crystal light, fav is rasperry iced tea.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 15:32:59 )
@Vozzy: French toast is the best currency though. I use it to bribe persuade my husband into doing things I don't want to do myself (like dishes, which are my chore lol).

It's a pretty great trick! Hopefully it helps the not so great coffee. I would google how much salt because I'm not sure exactly how much you should use. When I make coffee and don't have creamer but have milk or left over heavy cream from other recipes, I add vanilla extract and a little extra salt so it's kinda like salted caramel flavored. I often don't have creamer. I may or may not forget to buy it. 😅 My dad likes his coffee black, and i've only ever once seen or heard of him having cream and sugar in his coffee. It freaked me and my sister out when we saw it too lol I did the salt trick once in front of him and he was like "What. Are. you . doing??" haha he looked at me like i was crazy until i showed him a youtube video of Alton Brown explaining it.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 16:17:58 )
@Hydrangea: i'd say it counts! It's definitely unusual, but sounds good. I've had chrysanthemum in hotpot before, and it was pretty good. I imagine it would be good as a tea too!

@macsen191: i love crystal light raspberry tea. it's so good! Also that snickers creamer sounds really good!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 16:18:14 )
@Delightfully: That looks so good!!!!!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 17:08:56 )
@Delightfully: I bet! I made myself coffee, but have not made the french toast, and now i'm questioning my effort points and if i have enough to make anything right now.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 17:11:56 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

I had cold pizza for breakfast because I was feeling to lazy to cook x3
Though, still made sure to make myself some french press coffee, it ain't toast but it has the word french in the title so close enough *3*;;;

How is everyone?

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 19:31:49 )

I love me some french toast

Donator — he/him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 21:06:01 )

Man, this reminds me of the fluffy french toast that eggo makes and that I may never have again cuz it's sold out or no longer in production?

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 22:02:49 )

I also love french toast. I will have to make some this week!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.