Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Gonna go f up my hurrrrr

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/28 23:58:46 )
I went and got bleach and toner! Lets go frick it upppp
and hopefully not fry it agaiinnnn

I had to wait a bit cause i had maintenance dudes in my apt to work on my toilet yet again (I've lived here for only 3months!!!). >:( They think it's something to do w the septic tank cause last time it was totally fully and they told me today it was full again.
I think they need a bigger septic tank tbh >x>

gonna go look like a punk Targaryen

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/29 01:15:23 )
@Alexia: im not sure if that would work tbh this toilet has literally clogged over nothing. I think there may be an issue with the sewage line further down or something? idk im an not a plumber

if it turns out decent ill post pics <3 Im scared ill fry it again even though ive babied the hell out of it the last month - i even got fancier conditioner to baby it more

if you know who whatifjulia is, her hair color is roughly what im aiming for. I had it earlier this year and then i dyed it orange, then grey, and then it faded out to a muddy ash blonde :(

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/29 01:34:37 )

Have some silly dragon names while i go wash the bleach out

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/29 02:59:09 )
@Alexia: sheeps shouldnt throw there toys in there not that i know anyyyy sheeps that would do such a thing!

the blonde gal is whatifjulia. This is an older pic but she's got like silver blonde hair
Bleach only fried the tippy-tips!! I'm gonna baby it tonight w more moisture and then tone it tomorrow. my hair is like a mullet with shaved sides so i can do it all myself.
OHH that is a LOT of hair. I would def get someone else to help or go to a pro D:

Valid. Spyro at least has a cool name

Donator — Any Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 01:20:48 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

this is my sign to dye mine red again

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 03:58:04 )
@milkshake: do eet do eet do eet do eeeeet
what color?

@Alexia: no toys no toys i said nothing about some sheep toys *stares at the pile pulled from the drains*
toning it is kinda coloring it kinda. Im putting a super light color over the blonde tht i bleached it to Its like adjusting the saturation/brassiness of it basically

I wish my hair was tht long oh my goshhhh. How long did it take you to grow it out tht long?

@Delightfully: *shia lebuff voice* do eet! what shade?
I totes spelled tht dudes name wrong and i do not careee

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 06:47:27 )
@Delightfully: That would look so cool!!! i 1089021809182% support this!!

Donator — Any Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 10:45:40 )

lol usually red and black split dye is my thing but I have done pink before. I just never get it light enough so it looks weird, I've had extremely pink bangs before tho
I out a burgundy over my orange I had and it turned way darker than I wanted tho, I wanna go back to my redded :(

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/31 06:06:45 )
@milkshake: what style of split dye?

@Alexia: must be some other random sheeps toys

yea platinum. lol i forgot the word for it
Im glad you dont have to deal w tht anymore D: other people shouldnt have control over anyone's haircuts imo
I had to cut my hair today to get some of the fried bits off so now my mullet is touched up again

One day i shall have long hair >w<

Donator — Any Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/2 06:38:38 )

@goth: just half and half! I wanna do white bangs with it too eventually.
I want v bangs really bad but I'm scared id absolutely ruin it lol.Been cutting my hair for like ten years now and I'm too stubborn to go-to a stylist xD.

Please ping me!

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/3 19:49:42 )
@milkshake: you should go for it! If it doesnt turn out perfectly you could redye it to match the rest ^^

@Alexia: I first have to stop damaging my hair to high hell and back lmao I've had to cut so much off the last 2 months or so

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.