Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat *strike a pose*

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 02:44:59 )
Doggo of Death and Insta Famous give my avi a pouting posture
I love it so muchhhh. he looks like a pissy teenager

Whatre yalls fave poses and item combos?

Voltie — They / Them Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 02:58:03 )
@goth: I'm new to the site and still learning about what the avatars can do but I see what you mean with your avi!
It's a cute and fun look as well as the pose.
You're right, he kinda reminds me of some one calling them cute and your avi rolls their eyes, saying whatever

love it!

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 03:01:08 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*rolls around*

My fav item would be Earl Grey and Myraj 'cause they look nice lol

On a side note, y'all's avatars look great btw

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 03:18:36 )
@vaudevillain: oh hello!! welcome to the site I hope youre enjoying it here so far!

like the scoffing emo kid on cartoons - its honestly very gender of my avi. im so proud of it

@Hydrangea: *rolls you like a round fluffy sheeb*
Those items together are a super cute combo! I love the kinda shruggy posture Earl Grey gives it alongside the -:3 face!

Thank youuuuu <3

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 03:26:13 )

@goth: Weeeeeeeeeee (lmao)

Thank you for the compliment xD Yeah, they do look like they're sorta shrugging while looking a little curious/cutesy(?) at the same time.

And you're welcome ;3

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 03:33:01 )
@Hydrangea:
Curious! That was the word i was looking for lol. Very Fae vibin'

hey do you know what the Neverland item looks like on here?

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 03:36:40 )

@goth: Indeed haha

*searches said item on Google*

Hmmm.... It looks Peter Pan-themed though :o

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 03:43:41 )
@Hydrangea: I looked alllll over the price guide and item guide and couldnt find it so i figured id ask
Count Trashula has one for sale for 5k and im v v tempted

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 04:00:16 )

@goth: I see. That's up to you though, and if you do like the item and want to buy one, go for it :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 13:58:47 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I have to many favorites to list haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 17:31:48 )
@goth: I found the Finding Neverland previews for you, if you were still looking. I almost said I found Neverland for you lol. Any time I have trouble finding previews in the threads you mentioned, I go hunting in the News & Updates forums for the announcements associated with the items I'm looking for. :3

If we're talking about arm poses, my favorite would probably have to be the Summer Deer event item arms/jacket thing combo, or the Soulcaster orb item pose. Shown respectively below. The Summer Deer hand up next to the face looks aaaaalmost like that chef meme sprinkling his salt over his food. xD

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 18:17:18 )
@Aisukohi: you are a life saverrrrr
I didnt even think to do that! Thank youuuuu

Oh those are amazing! Def adding to my list to buy in the future! They should make an item set based on popular memes itd be hilarious

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 18:31:07 )
@goth: You're welcome! Sometimes it takes a bit of digging that way, but it's helpful.

And that would be awesome to have meme-based items. xD I'm not sure which one I'd use if given the opportunity to make it into an item...

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/24 02:23:00 )
@Aisukohi: I cannot think of any memes now that im actually trying beyond the cat salad meme
I'm not even sure how that one could be implemented but i would love to see someone try

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/25 00:34:09 )
@goth: I just thought of one--a speech bubble that says "This is fine" in reference to that cartoon dog sitting in a room full of fire with a little smile on his face. xDD

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/25 03:36:36 )
@Aisukohi: oohhh they could also doing a kitchen table item to go with it!!
We've already got the fire surroundings and sitting poses, it would be so perfect <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/27 02:16:01 )
@goth: Good idea. xD I feel like a lot of memes could just be faces, kinda like the ones used in the Showstopper orb item.

@Alexia: They do suit your avi.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/27 03:23:58 )
@Alexia: You're welcome. :3 I went a little wacky with mine just now lol. Something different, I think.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/27 03:36:10 )
@Alexia: Thanks! It helps that several items already have matching colour schemes, so I use that to build off of. I've been wanting to make another avi with this belly mouth pose lol. I wish it came in more colours than it already does.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/27 03:43:34 )
@Alexia: Saaaame, but can't like everything, and that's fair. Some schemes I avoid like the plague.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.