Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 18:40:41 )
Just checking this site out, I'm not from Gaia Online.

I'm just a Gen Z user who likes to play video games and also loves 2000s things.

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 20:11:32 )

@Super: hey welcome. It’s a small but active community here. Make yourself at home. I wish these sites were as popular as they were in the 2000’s

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 21:28:31 )
Totalanimefan:

@Super: hey welcome. It’s a small but active community here. Make yourself at home. I wish these sites were as popular as they were in the 2000’s

Thank you for the reply, sorry if I am super young compared to everyone else on here. I do wish I was born in the 90s sometimes.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 21:58:16 )

welcome
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 22:31:15 )
@Super: Welcome to Voltra.

Don't apologize for your age - it's not like you chose when to be born! XD :3 <3

We're pretty chill here... so c'mon in and chat a while! XD Nobody bites (that I know of...)

Like @Totalanimefan: said... I wish these sites were currently as popular as they were in the 2000s, but don't let that (or anything else) stop you from being here - it's a good, small-ish, online community of various ages/stages and we're pretty friendly, so make yourself at home! [& full disclosure: I'm older than most here (my kids are genZ) but I've been involved in these forums for a long time now & Love them! ].

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:01:16 )
Justice:

welcome
c:

Thank you, Justice :)

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:05:39 )
    Welcome to the site.
    Do you have any particular favorites when it comes to games? Or ones that you find yourself returning to repeatedly?

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:11:17 )
Wildfire:
@Super: Welcome to Voltra.

Don't apologize for your age - it's not like you chose when to be born! XD :3 <3

We're pretty chill here... so c'mon in and chat a while! XD Nobody bites (that I know of...)

Like @Totalanimefan: said... I wish these sites were currently as popular as they were in the 2000s, but don't let that (or anything else) stop you from being here - it's a good, small-ish, online community of various ages/stages and we're pretty friendly, so make yourself at home! [& full disclosure: I'm older than most here (my kids are genZ) but I've been involved in these forums for a long time now & Love them! ].

Thank you so much for the thoughtful reply :) - I was born in ‘04 so I grew up around the late 2000s-early 2010s, I’ve always really liked forum sites like these and they give off a nostalgic feel. Also, happy late Mother’s day to you :)

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:12:38 )
@Wildfire: Forgot to mention you, my reply is above :)

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:15:18 )
blue:
    Welcome to the site.
    Do you have any particular favorites when it comes to games? Or ones that you find yourself returning to repeatedly?

@blue: Thank you for replying to my thread! I really only play console games, but occasionally I’ll play on PC. I usually play Skate 2 & 3, WWE 2K, and Mass Effect. I also love the Saints Row games. :)

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:34:28 )
    @Super: No trouble at all.
    I play very casual simulation games on a Switch, so I understand having a preference for a particular console. There are a few games I'd love to play, but they were only made for a PC and the idea of sitting at a desk even longer is frown-inducing to me. I don't think I've played a console game since the height of Rockband. That game had everyone in a chokehold.

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:52:37 )
blue:
    @Super: No trouble at all.
    I play very casual simulation games on a Switch, so I understand having a preference for a particular console. There are a few games I'd love to play, but they were only made for a PC and the idea of sitting at a desk even longer is frown-inducing to me. I don't think I've played a console game since the height of Rockband. That game had everyone in a chokehold.

@blue: Oh, that’s cool. My older brother used to play Rock Band too. 3 to be specific.

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/17 12:58:08 )
@Super: Thank you ... and you're welcome. I think you'll find some friends here :3

Also, I got pinged when you quoted me - but thank you for being thorough and wanting me to see your thoughtful reply :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/17 16:41:18 )

@Super: Life was really different pre-9/11 in the US and around the world. But you don't have to apologize for when you were born. ^^ We have people of all ages here.
And sorry about the wait for the reply. I had friends over the last few days.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/20 03:45:45 )

@super: Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Also, no need to apologize for your age. When I started out on Gaia Online I was about 11 or 12, but that didn't deter me from enjoying the site, so don't let your age deter you from here, okay? :3

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/20 14:39:42 )
welcomee

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/22 00:19:16 )
Totalanimefan:

@Super: Life was really different pre-9/11 in the US and around the world. But you don't have to apologize for when you were born. ^^ We have people of all ages here.
And sorry about the wait for the reply. I had friends over the last few days.

@Totalanimefan: That's okay :)

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/22 00:19:54 )
Ark:

@super: Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Also, no need to apologize for your age. When I started out on Gaia Online I was about 11 or 12, but that didn't deter me from enjoying the site, so don't let your age deter you from here, okay? :3

@Ark: Thank you for the kind response! :)

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/22 00:20:14 )
@nomnomwoobat: Thank you! :D

Voltie — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/22 14:08:41 )
@Super: I LOVE SAINTS ROW TOO

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.