Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment The Boys (TV Show)

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 23:47:46 )

nnnnnnggggggg i love this series and found out about it a few months ago and watched all three seasons, now i'm dying for season 4~
also i heard season 4 is gonna be the last season?
TnT

Favorite Character: Homelander
Least Favorite Character: Soldier Boy

Homelander is horrible but amazing, Antony Starr is a great actor, i've only discovered him thru this show!~

Admin — He/Him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 00:49:57 )
@Justice: I totally binged watched the entire show with each new season. It is a great show!
I will say, homelander and their world (with some of the correlations to our reality) did scare me. haha
Crazy, good show!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 01:48:50 )

@Vozzy:
ikr imagine living in a world with
vought/homelander
D=

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/16 23:31:28 )
    I felt like the show did a great job showcasing what it would be like to have superheroes in our society. Obviously a corporation would be creating them, and controlling the PR around them. And obviously they would all be wretched. You only have to look at the celebrities and idols of the day to see how it would be a very real problem.

I don't know who my favorite character was, but they all certainly pushed boundaries.

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/23 18:19:29 )
✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦

I love this show so much! It was definitely a scary reality to live in - superheroes with maximum selfish tendencies, rampant narcissism, and no remorse. oof. I can't wait for season 4 tho I was sad to see that Jensen Ackles character was so brief ;-;

✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦
👽 Formerly Sailormoon 👽

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.