Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/9 17:36:33 )

@Mandy Amour: For sure! But like gotta remember to log on and post too xDD

@Justice: oooh, that looks really cool!

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/9 21:24:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: sounds like a great idea. for me I needed something that just worked with my workload.
tho now wish I got a screen tablet XDD
but my screen tablet is $500 which is on the less expensive but still out of budget for me lol.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 03:29:01 )

@Mandy Amour:
@Valefor:

thx my friend picked the colors and such
:3

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 18:02:13 )
@Valefor: yeah I get that! I try to remember to come on for the daily bonus so it gives me a reason to remember to come check if I have anything to respond too haha

@Justice: I look forward to seeing more of your artwork! 🥰

@MoodyB: yeah I'm watching my local auction for some, they had one last week and I missed it so lol hopefully again this week they will have one. It's always different though lol would be great if it's on there cause it would save me so much money

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 21:45:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: yeah true. I often wait for tablet sales from XP pen. they always have sales since they give me nonstop ads of it on my YouTube lolol.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 23:40:30 )

@Mandy Amour:
ty!~
i already have an idea for my next piece~
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 00:43:26 )
@MoodyB: yeah the auction has a few, so I'll watch this Sunday when they end to see what they go for, if it's decent I'll bid and see I'd I can score one cheaper lol

@Justice: yeah?! I look forward to seeing it, now im excited! Haha

I really should do another voodoo doll soon!

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 01:12:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: sounds like a plan.
hope your able to get one soon.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 04:09:51 )
@MoodyB: me too, then I can start practicing and getting used to it. Lord knows how Ling it will likely take before I know what I'm doing with it haha

So how is your week going? Any plans for this weekend?

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 05:48:05 )

@Justice: Yea! I love their OC! The color combo is nice! <3

@Mandy Amour: True. xD I keep forgetting about the daily ship.
    I've noticed the site is kinda less active nowadays. ^^;

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 06:05:03 )
@Valefor: yeah unfortunetly I think a lot of the older users stopped coming on for a long while, myself included. It's sad cause I miss how active this place used to be! We need to find a way to bring back users lol or steal the active ones left on other sites xD

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 07:36:14 )

@Mandy Amour: I'm kinda guilty of that. But i got busy with life so I didn't have time to log on anymore ><
    I wish that was possible but i wouldn't know what else to do! I do miss how active it used to be!

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 09:06:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: Yeah, getting used to it for some can take some time.
I adjusted well, but i know some struggle a lot.
but I can always help if you struggle with programs' UI if that ever is a problem.

Also the cool thing with tablets is if they come with shortcut keys it can make your process easier to maneuver.

No plans really, maybe just grocery shopping and doing some paintings.
Finished a fanart piece, but have another one planned out in the works so i need to also start that.
Also might finish editing a speed paint so i can upload it to my tiktok after months of procrastination. XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 23:42:57 )
@Valefor: well, all we can do is really post on here as often as we can, other than that, I wish we had a way to draw in new people. I find avatar sites like here and Gaia have become less popular with the younger generations lol

@MoodyB: I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to things..I really have to work on that. I did grocery shopping too, had to take my cat to the vet to get his paws looked at and then physio to help my back. It feels like I'm making progress but then days like this he gets me to do things and I struggle, like I lifted 20lbs and after 7 reps I had huge cramps in my upper thighs..deffinatly over did it.. ugh..

Yeah thats true. I guess for now it makes sense to just focus on getting one and then worry about the function and how bad I suck at it later haha xD

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/12 20:23:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: I don't procrastinate on purpose. I have adhd so it just makes me avoid things I want to do. finished editing part 1 of an old Speedpaint but may repost it on tiktok since I posted it too late at night.

yeah, it's mostly just balancing hand and eye coordination.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/12 23:40:19 )
@MoodyB: I wish I kept my older stuff, I never thought about maybe wanting to see or do.comparisons later on in life, to see the improvement lol I love all the videos though, it's crazy lol before and afters, they are my favorite

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/13 00:36:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: trust me, there will always be more improvement to see. I thought the same in 2019 and I see how much better I've improved since then. even compared to last year my work has greatly improved.

I don't often do a before and after. I just have slideshow of progress since I forget to record my process. but my work on tiktok people like XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/13 16:07:23 )
@MoodyB: that's true, but it's still nice to be able to show before and after. I'll have to remember to save one of my first ones once I get the tablet and then later on once I've mastered the tablet lol

How's your week going? Mine has been brutal.. I was in emerg last night in so much pain, apparently when I was at physio trying to get my back better I ended up hurting my inner thighs..go figure.. so now I have a straied muscle in both my thighs and my God does it hurt

Voltie — Moody Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/14 04:01:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mandy Amour: I don't even remember my first art piece on my tablet as i got my current one a year or so ago. but I do have my first attempt at painting vs my latest.

mine was stressful. learned skillshare does not charge monthly so it nearly billed me $200 if I decided to pay for a membership after trial and that was more than I could afford.

other than that my week went alright. need to paint something and edit the final part to my Speedpaint to slap on tiktok.

oof yikes I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/14 05:14:07 )

@Mandy Amour: Yea, avatar sites aren't as popular anymore. It's all about tiktok and other social media. That and most people have moved on.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.