Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/28 17:33:03 )

@Synth: I'm vey surprised that SJ was that hot that soon. I lived there for a few years.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/1 14:19:33 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not sure what the cause is, exactly. My friend Josh, who studies this stuff and wants to own his own growing company someday, told me it could be any number of things, like even a greasy meal before taking it, time of day, body chemistry, ect. I just know I haven't had great experiences with them.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/1 14:48:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's very interesting. You know I had a friend tell me something similar this weekend. She said that if she eats it she has to take CBD with THC. If she does she said it's the best feeling, and if it's THC only she feels so sick and it's awful. Not that I want you to potentially expose yourself to a bad time, but if you ever find yourself in the same situation maybe that could help you!

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/5 14:00:02 )
@Totalanimefan: That could work, I'll give that a try! I bought myself a vehicle yesterday. Time to start branching out from the narcissist and take control of my life. She was pissed haha!

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/5 15:14:12 )

@SorrowTheMad: Awesome! And good for you! What did you get? I heard that cars are really expensive right now.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/5 23:08:49 )
@Totalanimefan: sry itsbeen this long. My mind got ridiculously distracted. Is your therapy going well.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/7 07:53:51 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah definitely. Sorry for the delayed reply, i was reading XD I just read a 12 book series in 3 days. Also thanks! I'm happy with how it turned out! (i bought those ears the same day though lol)

@Synth: I guess it just depends on where in california and when. Idaho always had cool nights, never being warmer than 65 at night in the middle of summer on the hottest days (cause desert climate). Summer nights were always the best for sitting outside or sleeping outside (in a tent in the back yard or on patio furniture.) and when i got older (after graduating high school) there would be times i'd just go for a walk at like 3 am (i lived in a very safe neighborhood). I did that in winter too, though, usually to my friend's house, cause they were always up late.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/7 15:53:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I got a 2012 Jeep Liberty. Yes and no, some of them are but Midway is reasonable. Mine was 150K miles and I got it for $8145.00 with the fees and everything, and my payments are only $250 a month starting July 1st (yay for great credit score!). A well-maintained Jeep will last at least 300K, if not 350K miles, so I have a long while before I need to switch.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/7 19:46:11 )

@DreamerZ: It's no problem. This is a casual space. No pressure. I hope you have been doing ok. Happy Spring!

@Alorrena: Wow that's awesome! What have you been reading?

@SorrowTheMad: Oh wow that does sound like a good deal. Won't you be cold in that in the winter? Or is it one with 4-doors and everything is covered?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/8 08:42:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I just finished the Demigods Academy series by Elisa S, Amore and Kiera Legend. It was really good. Before that i read the first artemis fowl book, and before that i was reading the dark world series by Michelle Maddow, but i was reading those before my visit with my mom. I'm about to read the trials of apollo by rick riordan, and then once i'm done with those i may read the next artemis fowl book, or i might find something else. Don't quite know yet.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/8 21:18:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah it's not one of those tiny ones, it's pretty big actually, and the heat works great :) It's got 4WD as well :)

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/9 03:07:33 )

@Alorrena: That's cool. Have you ever read the Series of Unfortunate Events? I really like that series.

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's good. If it didn't have a roof what would you do when it snows lol

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/9 14:20:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah exactly. It's pretty nice all things considered though :)

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/9 19:00:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah that's awesome! Super excited for you ^^ Where have you driven it?

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 02:30:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I took a couple trips to a nearby town over the weekend, it's about a 30 minute drive one way there and I made the trip twice, and then another trip to another nearby town that was about 45 minutes one way. I've been driving it to and from work too. Making sure she can pull her own. I've put almost 350 miles on her since I got her on Friday.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 05:49:10 )
@Totalanimefan: I have, but i haven't read all of the books. I think i got to the wide window (3rd book) and read part of the miserable mill, but i don't really remember. it was a LONG time ago and haven't gotten around to rereading and finishing the series. They are good books though.
I ended up not reading the trials of apollo yet because rick riordan has a habit of bringing previous books into his newer series since they're all written in the same storyverse. So instead i started rereading the red queen series by Victoria Aveyard. It's one of my favorites. I came across the books on accident at the library and read the first three only to find the last one hadn't come out yet, but was going to be released on my birthday that year (2018). So my husband bought it for me a couple days after my birthday that year. So i only have the 4th book, but ironically i haven't actually read it because i was in the middle of the 3rd book at the time and was waiting to finish that before i read the next one. Now it's packed away in boxes, in the garage. I really need to get a book case for all of my books....
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 15:09:27 )

@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's awesome. ^^ It seems you got a car that works well.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 15:35:44 )

@Alorrena: You have the numbers right. It is a really good series so if you are still on a book kick after you are done reading what's on your list, you should read those next. ^^
Oh that's cool. I haven't read ones from that series. I don't read as much as I used to.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 18:41:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! What's crazy is it was sitting in that lot for a couple years and it still works great :)

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 20:00:30 )

@SorrowTheMad: Wow for that long? Did you get it checked? I guess you would have to know a guy, or they could tell you, you need a bunch of stuff you don't.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.