Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Cellphone far from home....

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 10:08:49 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I went to the store earlier, when i left walmart, to come home, i had my cellphone because i messaged y sister. i went looking for it at like two this morning, its now three o six, and i can't find it. well my life alert button went off, and i assume they tried to call my cellphone to see if i was okay. but i didn't hear it ringing in the apartment, so that means its outside, or like i said, HOPEFULLY in the vans cab. 'rubs face' UGG MY DAY SUCKS DONKY BALLS. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 16:24:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Update: The cab I took yesterday found it in the van, and are willing to bring it back. oh thank all above haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 20:58:00 )
    There's nothing that can put you in a panic faster than a lost phone or keys.
    You could be having the best week of your life, high off the euphoria of good luck and one second longer to find your phone in your jacket than you anticipated and it's out the window.

Or wallet, that's always a bummer.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 23:28:13 )
Lost phone sucks! Glad it was found and brought to you. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 02:18:08 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @blue: Thanks hun. but I'm still kinda emberessed with how fast I went from happy love the world to ripping the apartment apart trying to find it. now I'm trying to cancel the one I ordered to replace it i mean yeah i need to replace it, its always dropping calls and stuff, but i just don't have the means to pay the forty dollars now.
@Koah: Thanks, apparently the cab CHARGES ten dollars to return peoples forgotten objects. its like 'you wish...' i mean on one hand, makes sense, on the other, im kinda glad they waved it because I don't even have fifty cents to rub together 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.