Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion We got Evidence! (Event Currency)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 03:17:24 )

I just earned some after I posted. That must mean the event is starting soon!

You excited for the event? Did you notice that you earned event currency? What do you think the event will be like?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 03:27:32 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I noticed the event currency, after i posted to your post haha, I am excited, gives me something to work towards. and hey maybe that means the monthlies are gonna be out soon haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 13:04:27 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Evidence of a Bigfoot or Nesse.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 13:49:38 )
Yeah, I saw the little bits of collected evidence after my first post this morning too. Whatever is going on, it should be interesting... it usually is :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 13:55:22 )
The event forum does not seem to be open... so I wonder how this is going to work - if it's just a matter of time for the forum to be open or if this is going to end up being a completely different kind of event... and then, is it more "Reaping Ritual" (since that didn't happen) or "Christmas" (which seems to be a little early in terms of Voltra's timing for that themed event)....??

I guess we will find out...

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 17:14:35 )

@star2000shadow: Oh that's true! I hope they are out soon. ^^

@Spider: Clearly

@Wildfire: Seems like making Reaping if it's a murder mystery? That's what I thought of when I saw it said evidence. I didn't know the event forum wasn't open, maybe it will open today? It would be weird to have an event without that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 17:49:25 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Me to. I'm hoping for another christmasy item 'nods' but a winter based one would be good to. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 19:06:02 )
    That's a fun idea for a dinner party; the murder-mystery.

//stuffs another polaroid into her pocket

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 19:35:22 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, I'm guessing this is a "Reaping Ritual" type event... both because that event hasn't happened yet, and because of the lead-in explanation from the announcement. I was surprised actually, to discover the event forum wasn't open yet....

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 19:46:49 )
You gotta @Mention me.

I got some much dirt, that mayor is gonna get buried.
What's that? Oh, evidence of creatures! Yeah, that's what I meant.

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 19:53:59 )

@star2000shadow: A winter based one sounds really nice! I miss when the orbs used to also have seasonal items in them, but I guess that would get old after a few years.

@blue: Yeah I thought so too! Maybe if it's not that we could throw the idea at the staff. We have good enough writers that I think it would be a fun and well written event. ^^
-gathers more evidence event post-

@Wildfire: Maybe today it will open? I just read that thread and it seems really interesting! I wonder what the writers have cooked up this time. ^^

@Rallaa: This is a stick up. What do you know?! I'ma hand you over to the VPD! (Or the VFD)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:12:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah... I'm not sure. There's not a whole lot of information available yet. Did you see that the puzzles are now giving out event currency?? I'd be surprised if there weren't more details on whatever event this is posted later today (probably after I'm offline - lol)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:26:24 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well there is that. but there's so many types of christmas's they could do, old fashioned with candels in a christmas tree, present with the normal lights..Futuristic with all that entails..I guess I just get really excited for christmas so i have tones of ideas 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 23:00:20 )
I noticed the currency like, immediately, lol. Once the creature is found and tried the 12 users with the most evidence get to be on the jury. That's my conspiracy theory guess that I know is wrong but what my head goes to.
I hope things are okay.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 02:39:19 )

@Wildfire: OH I didn't know that. I should play some on my iPad lol

@star2000shadow: Oh those are also good ideas. You should tell @Sunny: Your ideas cause she is a writer for Voltra now.

@McCoy: Does that mean I'ma be on trail? Oh no

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:07:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@Wildfire: OH I didn't know that. I should play some on my iPad lol

@star2000shadow: Oh those are also good ideas. You should tell @Sunny: Your ideas cause she is a writer for Voltra now.

@McCoy: Does that mean I'ma be on trail? Oh no

'blinks' okay.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:56:21 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah... it's like... one puzzle - lol. And I did one this morning while drinking my coffee, so that isn't an option for me until it resets...

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:20:07 )

@Wildfire: I will have to do this. So today I was going to go to a Christmas market with some friends and then come home and wrap gifts until my friend texted me to meet at noon and I was like what? I thought it was next weekend but it was this weekend and I’m helping her pack lol. So no Christmas market for me haha

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:26:15 )
@Totalanimefan: It seems like a day for that kind of thing. I find myself jumping through similar hoops with a friend today. Good luck packing!

What will you have to do? ... what is "this"? The activity? The event?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:35:28 )

@Wildfire: for this I meant a puzzle on Voltra. Lol
That makes you a good friend :) good luck. The cat slept with me all night and now my back feels a little off. Not the day for that. :/

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.