Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Just arrived!

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 13:20:59 )
@totalanimefan: Apple is wonderful on everything! You could even put apple on pizza in lieu of pineapple, if pineapple pizza is something you like. I convinced someone to try using apple butter as a sauce instead of normal tomato pizza sauce, and she said it came out great.

This cake was from scratch, but honestly, I usually like the ones from a box more. I don't know if I'm a heathen or just bad at making the perfect cake!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 16:39:46 )

@Mathonwy: I do like pineapple pizza and I wonder what it would be like to have apple. I do believe that you it's good. ^^
I've had an 'apple pie' pizza before. It's like apple butter on a crust with a crumble on top and it's amazing! Soo good.
I normally like the box ones too lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 18:30:57 )
@mathonwy: well i'll be happy to see you around , i live on a farm so i'm on and off a lot but mostly active at night, Est timezone.

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 18:47:52 )
@totalanimefan: Oh my goodness, that sounds like an amazing dish! The trouble with apples is how much they lend themselves to desserts—and thus getting my doctors upset with me lol

@hands off the mangos: No worries at all! I'm kind of off and on all hours of the day too. =)

Voltie — Depressed Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 01:27:34 )
Hello, I love coffee! Wolves are my favorite animal. I don't know that I have a favorite cake, I think it depends on my mood lol.

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 05:44:04 )
@mrs aizawa: Hello! What's your favorite coffee? I've been drinking this brand today called New England Coffee, the breakfast blend.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 16:32:50 )

@Mathonwy: Yes it's true. I do also like them by themselves too. ^^ But that can get boring after a while. What about apple butter on toast. So good!

Voltie — Depressed Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 19:58:16 )
@Mathonwy: I like quite a few brands, I'm not picky. I've never heard of the brand you mentioned.

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 22:06:11 )
@totalanimefan: Apple butter is soooooooo good! I put it on practically everything! I even have apple butter and peanut butter sandwiches usually! Also, if you are making vegan cookies, you can use apple butter instead of eggs and it works amazingly.

@mrs aizawa: I feel like I might be too picky with coffee. Which is bad since coffee is expensive and I'm always skipping sales because I don't like the brand as much. =/

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 23:43:08 )

@Mathonwy: those are good tips. I love it but I only ever use it for toast.
I also love pumpkin butter. Have you ever tried it?

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 23:48:54 )
@totalanimefan: I had pumpkin butter once, but I think it might have been bad or something. It tasted...dusty? Does that make sense? Like, it kind of tasted the way it smells when you turn your heat on for the first time in the year and you can smell that burning dust from the radiators. The other flavors were good, but the "dustiness" of it was off-putting and I didn't finish the jar.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 20:00:02 )

@Mathonwy: I understand that smell and that's gross. It must have been bad.

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 20:17:15 )
@totalanimefan: It was certainly not pleasant! I think I should try it again sometime though and maybe I'll have better luck.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 20:48:17 )

@Mathonwy: Yeah maybe. Or try one from a farmer's market so you know how it's suppose to taste haha

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 23:30:06 )
@totalanimefan: I got this one at an orchard where I normally buy apple butter and other delights, so I don't know what went wrong! It's all made on site.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/11 00:18:16 )

@Mathonwy: Oh that's weird. I guess they just made a bad batch but that really sucks XD
Have you ever made homemade apple or pumpkin butter?

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/11 00:57:52 )
@totalanimefan: I make apple butter every couple of months! =D Fall is the best because I can pick the best apples for it. I actually had some of my McIntosh/Gala/Reine des Reinettes/Golden Russet apple butter batch on some freshly baked bread as my supper. (I was going to make grilled cheese, but I got lazy once I made the bread.)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/11 14:56:20 )

@Mathonwy: that sounds amazing. I’m coming over for dinner next time lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/12 01:48:33 )
@totalanimefan: YES! I love making dinner for people, so you'd be very welcome! ^_^

Ah, I used to have real dinner parties with friends, but I've run short on IRL friends these days.
It's just your friendly apple maiden!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/12 04:33:21 )

welcome
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.