Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 21:01:59 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: lol true 'nods' and i find tons of amazing pics haha.

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 22:52:35 )
@sunny: lol <3 He needs an old band tshirt or tie-dye and a lot of buttons to put on his jean jacket, but he's got a tie-dye bandana and a peace sign necklace that he can wear...

.... and that partial post was started at least an hour ago. I have no idea what else I was going to say. It's probably moot at this point anyway.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 23:33:33 )

@Wildfire: xD i hate when i start a post and get distracted and look back at it and go "what was i even talking about??"

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 23:52:18 )
@Shadami: It's annoying isn't it?? This was one of those "everybody needs me *NOW*" things that lasted at least an hour. I still have no idea what I was going to say and I'm too tired now to go back and try to figure it all out *sigh*

I'm probably not going to be here too much longer, actually, but how are you doing today?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 23:56:06 )

@Wildfire: It really is. And i completely understand cause it happens alot to me.
I'm doing alright. I'm feeling super drained still, but working on coming out of it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 13:26:39 )
@Shadami: I bet it does happen a lot to you. It still happens to me and my kids are both adults now...
Of course you're still drained. It takes some time to really recover from things :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:19:23 )

@Wildfire: yeah. they're at their fathers today. but... apparently only for 4 hours because he changed the plans on me without a word about it until i woke up and my brother and greeted his aenabvne face and got the girls to the car to go with their father. instead of the 10 we'd agreed on
*deep breaths*
I'm fine.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:28:03 )

17,194/ 17252
I'm getting super close. yay!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:56:33 )
@Shadami: That sucks. You do realize that this is his attempt at control and manipulation (and you can probably use it against him in court - especially if things escalate), right? If I were you, I'd start keeping a log of these things... but that might just be me. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that kind of a$$hole behavior :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 17:12:25 )

I yelled at him via text. Pointing out that he lied to me, and isn't being a father. cause he "can't keep them because his mother can't watch them for him"
Excuse me?
Your mother? Well if your MOTHER is the one getting time with them. YOU don't need visitation hours you nitwit. I see HER during the week and she can have wonderful time with them cause she actually wants her grandkids in her life. And I like her.
*grumbly anger* He hasn't replied since I pointed out that he's not being a father. WHich is all I said cause I'm keeping things as civil as possible because they still love him. He's their father.
But I think they're noticing that I'm doing more and more for them. ANd he's doing less and less.
ONly one of the 3 asked him to come to the tae kwon do graduation. The other two didn't ask at all.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 17:16:30 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: Not going to lie... my boy does have quite a personality. Adding onto that... he's also a stoner dog.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 17:37:30 )
@Shadami: Seriously, I would start a journal... it's own book, each situation dated with notes about what happened and the kids' reactions (if any). No, I definitely wouldn't slam him in front of the kids because, like you say, he is their father and they love him, and they will eventually see him for who he is without resenting you for "turning them against him", but definitely stand your ground with him. Always. And good luck. (& omg this is bringing back some of my own less-than-ideal memories/experiences).

@Lopsided Oreo: ... a stoner dog. I guess that means he's on CBD or something for anxiety...??

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 17:46:54 )

@Wildfire: I just want this all over with . But yes. i really should. I just usually don't have the energy for it when the things happen. its so exhausting to deal with him. and I'm sorry. No more talks about it right now cause don't need to bring up memories :O

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 18:46:54 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: Oh no. I'm the one who uses that for anxiety and depression. He comes running whenever he hears/smells me doing anything with it which is hilarious
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 18:58:04 )
@Shadami: Yeah, I get how exhausting it is, but it's probably worth your making notes ... just in case. I'm sorry. :(
So what's going well for you today?

@Lopsided Oreo: Aaaaaah...gotcha!! That sounds pretty amusing!! :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:01:15 )

@Wildfire: *stares at screen thinking*
uh

I'm playing minecraft? and voltra people are kind to me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:07:20 )

I need 42 more posts xD
I am delighted by this fact

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:32:26 )
@Shadami: those are good things :3 <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 21:31:09 )

@Wildfire: It was hard to think of xD i'm in a horrible mopey mood today.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 00:36:28 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ugg sometimes i wonder why i try and please people 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.