Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:44:24 )

@sunny: Yeah I agree, but I feel like you have also waited long enough. After a certain length of time you should become an A lol
Are there other options for you besides 1B, or do they decide for you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:48:15 )

@CooperationIsKey: It's okay, life happens. I have a problem where I feel like it's no big deal to mention my cancer but I forget that other people may not be comfortable with that. I should probably mention it in my profile or something. 🫣

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:54:03 )

@kittyberry: I think it's like everyone is feeling the way that you felt when you first found out. We haven't had the time you have to process those emotions and we just hit with the sadness at first.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:58:52 )
    @Totalanimefan: they decide for me :( it’s completely out of my hands, which only makes it more frustration:( I’m sure one day I’ll be in my own house and happy, and I will forget all about these past few months XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:00:04 )

@sunny: Yes hopefully soon. Maybe tomorrow they will deliver you some good news? ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:01:17 )
    @Totalanimefan: maybe! I just have to stay hopeful :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:01:27 )
    Yay page 36!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:04:18 )
@star2000shadow: Thank you!
@Totalanimefan: Hey total! I'm doing okay. My mental health has been tanking lately, but it's slowly getting better. My mother in law still hasn't moved out yet, but she tends to be out of the house most of the day, which is good. I don't see her a whole lot, except when she comes home at night or sometimes in the mornings before she leaves. How are you doing?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:07:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Please don't worry! And yeah, I kind of have! All cancer treatments have improved by leaps and bounds over the past few decades, which is great. But because my particular type of cancer is so rare that the statistics are lacking. Most statistics said I had a 20% chance of living five years. But I'm over halfway there now so 🤪

But I have some other Stage IV friends with various types of cancer who have had it for over ten years, so that's incredible.

@kiwi: Oh that's a great shout, thank you! I didn't want to be too much of a bother, but hopefully they won't mind!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:45:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Do you get a lot of snow in your area? Up in my part of the state we hardly get snow anymore. Which on one hand as an adult is great, no fuss, but inner child in my heart needs snow days.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:43:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: Your welcome everyone 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:28:52 )

@kittyberry: Doesn't bother me, I talk about my illnesses I don't see why cancer should be any different. I lost my best friend to that shit and know several survivors and it's just part of life, unfortunately. Like you said, though, technology has come a long way and I'm hopeful a cure is found sooner rather than later. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:51:08 )
How are people today? Anyone excited for Halloween?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 03:24:46 )

I gotta stop making meatloaf; I always eat too much lmao.
Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 03:33:13 )
I haven’t had meatloaf in ages. That takes me back.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 04:04:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Omg yes, you hit the nail on the head with that description! I'd never thought of it that way, but yes, that's exactly what it is!

@Cooperationiskey: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your best friend. Cancer really is a b**ch
(is that PG-13 okay?) I haven't come across a single person who hasn't lost someone they love to some form of cancer or due to complications related to cancer. But thank you for being so candid about it. I'm more likely to make a joke about my illnesses than anything else most of the time.

@Rei Ann: I'm doing well, how are you? I'm so excited for Halloween! I actually don't have any plans for the day of at the moment, but I may just dress up in a cosplay and go out with my sister and brother-in-law (they live in a very cool area in the nearest city). Spoopy season is my favorite time of year! Are you excited, too?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 04:50:07 )

@kiwi: Thank you! ^-^ i'm behind on things right now myself anyways. I'm jsut excited to come back to pings xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 12:56:17 )
@kittyberry: If you had asked me last year I would have been like yes super excited. I had just moved into a new house and was hoping we'd get trick or treaters, and then I found out we get none. So kinda not looking forward to it, just because I can't handle anything above disney level of spooky, so like I can't really go to halloween parties that adults have.

But I did enjoy that this year brought out a Hocus Pocus 2.

Any idea on what show/movie/fandom you might cosplay from for spooky day?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 16:26:39 )

@sunny: Did you meet with them yet today? How did it go?

@Alorrena: So does she know when she is moving out? At least you don't have to see her much. Ugh still.

@kittyberry: Wow that's amazing. Maybe you could enter a study and they could learn more about the cancer or something? It's amazing that you have lived this long. Do you like your quality of life?

@Rei Ann: Last year we got 8-10 inches in that one storm in early Jan! And then like 1-2 inches a few weekends later. The year before that just like 1-2 inches for the whole season.

@CooperationIsKey: If you like it, I don't see the harm in making it for yourself. ^^ It's not like you are wasting it. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 16:57:03 )
-wanders in-
How are things going over here today?
Is anyone doing anything fun?
My "fun" today includes the special Wednesday deal of $5 sushi from the grocery store XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.