Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:44:23 )

@sunny: That's so exciting! How is she feeling about it?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:50:12 )
    @Totalanimefan: very excited but also dreading it lol it’ll be a lot of hard work, and with her disabilities it won’t be easy at all, but she’s still looking forward to everything being finished. I won’t see the new place until Saturday I believe but she is going to send me photos etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:52:04 )

@sunny: Yes it's so much work. I just hate how much work moving is. And so stressful too. I hope that she likes her new place :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:54:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: so much work lol. I am dreading it haha. She has already been in unofficially and had a look (she went while they were doing maintenance and they left the door open lol) and she likes it :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:56:52 )

@sunny: Oh is it a new building? Or do you mean just like cleaning and stuff between people moving in and out.
I'm going to be moving again in early 2023. I'm not looking forward to it lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:58:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s not new, they just had to clean and decorate after the previous guy moved out :)
    Is this to your condo? The one that isn’t ready yet?

Donator — wrik Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 21:32:25 )

hi pals
what's crackin
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:02:33 )

@sunny: Yeah the Condo is the one that isn't ready yet, but will be in early 2023.
@wrik: Hey! -hugs- How have you been?!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:04:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh good luck for then :) I’m sure you are excited!!!!
    I am still waiting for my place, the waiting list is so long :(

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:05:00 )
    @wrik: hey, nice avatar!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:17:33 )

@sunny: I am. I wish that it was already done. When we bought it in Feb we thought that it was gonna be ready by now.
Wow you are still on the list? Do you know how much longer it will be?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:18:06 )

I made brownies today (yum!) and I just bought raspberries at the store, so I had them together and it was amazing.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:20:24 )
    @Totalanimefan: idk how much longer I’ll be on the list :( I thought only a few months longer and I’d have my own place by Christmas, but now I’m not so sure :( it’s so disheartening!!
    Those brownies sound delicious:) I haven’t had anything sweet in quite a while!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:26:10 )

@sunny: Yeah it is! Is there anyone you can talk to so you have a better timeline? Do they know you are basically homeless? Doesn't that move you up the list lol
I love brownies but I don't make them often cause they are a lot of sugar and calories.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:27:39 )

@kiwi: Omg this is so exciting. I'm trying to get my email verification to work (been struggling since I joined 😣) but hopefully I'll be able to accept soon! Thank you~

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:29:45 )
    @Totalanimefan: so basically they grade you A to D based on priority. I am a B, which is the second highest. I have been on the list for 7 months now and it feels like I am getting nowhere:( there are always people with a higher priority than me :( my support worker is visiting tomorrow so I will talk with her about it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:31:56 )

@sunny: Oh it's good that you can talk to someone tomorrow. I think I can see how someone would be higher, like maybe someone under 18 or someone who is fleeing abuse, but still 7 months is a heck of a long time to wait.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:32:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Don't worry about it! I'm only able to sort of keep up with conversations because of the @ function and notifications, haha.

I was diagnosed de novo Stage IV (which means by the time the found it, it was already at Stage IV) early July, 2019. The type of cancer I have isn't detectable until Stage III or IV and it's super aggressive, so that was scary. But now it's been over three years and I'm still going strong! ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕤ

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:41:46 )
    @Totalanimefan: yep people with an urgent need for a home get ranked A. I understand why, but it’s still frustrating. There just aren’t enough one bedroom properties available unfortunately:(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:43:28 )

@kittyberry: Thanks. I felt awful that I didn't see that post until hours later.
Wow, I feel like you have been alive for a long time considering it's stage 4. I feel like all the stories I've heard with people with stage 4 they are gone from us in months. So is this something you will just live with for a long time?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.