Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 03:15:49 )
@CooperationIsKey: Exactly, it's like a riddle on how to make it fit. Kinda hate that open concept is so in, when it comes to houses now, because it makes things harder for poor kitties.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 04:42:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ wonder how far into the page thing we'll get by the end of the event 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 05:14:56 )

@Rei Ann: that’s good. I do wish it was a bit warmer here in the winter. But at least now I’m not living in that cold house.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 05:15:50 )

@kiwi: I think we all forgot about that lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 05:18:47 )
kittyberry:

@Totalanimefan: I'm actually super open and comfortable talking about basically my entire experience as a cancer patient. I've been able to help others through that, so that always feels good. But yeah, cancer is a bitch that hopefully we'll exterminate sooner rather than later. Thinking about working at Nordstrom's though... Could be a nice time or an absolute train wreck having to appease rich people, lmao.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Omg I’m so sorry I missed this reply while I was getting a screenshot for someone.
How long have you had it?
It was nice sometimes and other times people were horrible.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 05:26:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' oh almost to page thirtyfive sweet. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 12:38:31 )
-posts a post to help boost the post count-
Good morning everyone :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 15:46:26 )

Good morning guys. Still a bit bummed about the interview yesterday, but I think I'm going to look up better how to do the job from the government side. Maybe it will help me in the future.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:32:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hey everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:46:56 )

Hey there. How are you doing? I'm thinking about what I want to cook this week. I'm not sure.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:14:49 )
-pops back in-
Is page 35 another benchmark to reach? (I haven't looked at the first page for a while). Anyway, here's at least one more post to help bump the post count and pass the pages...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:13:33 )

I would love it if it was, but I think 50 is the next one

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:52:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmmm I'm debating on doing a halloween avi but i have far to many ideas haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:53:50 )

I'm not sure what you could do. I really like the avatars you have been making lately. They have all been great.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:54:08 )

I'm baking some brownies. I can't wait for them to be done :)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:09:04 )
@Wildfire: i happen to have an opinion of handbags/purses too lol I think purse is all encompassing for bags used to carry money and other things, where as a hand bag is a purse without any straps except for maybe a wrist strap.

A sectional to me is basically a couch with movable seats that may or may not have different shapes that somehow attach to one another (clips, snaps, brackets, etc.) but i do think sofa and couch is a regional thing. Kinda like soda and pop.

@star2000shadow: Thanks! I really wanted to figure out how to use the legs with something, and this is what turned out lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:24:49 )
    Hey everyone

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:40:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: well you used them very well. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:41:53 )

@Alorrena: Hey how are you?

@sunny: Hey, how's the moving going?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:43:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: my mum will finally get the keys on Thursday:) then the real work begins lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.