Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:53:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: As much as I miss having my own place, I do not miss the noise of apartment living. ^^;

I bet.. i used to live in a one store apartment building but to many strangers could get in there and i didn't feel safe. so we moved i feel safer even if i am annoyed by rude neighbors. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:58:20 )
    @Totalanimefan: take some time to mourn, but know that the right job is out there :) hugs!
    I’m doing good thanks, just relaxing. My mum is currently moving house and it is super stressful for everyone involved lol.
    I was able to buy 1 event set, which is surprising considering how active I’ve been :/

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:58:57 )
    @star2000shadow: I meant for you to have a rave, and keep them awake XD lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:00:27 )

@Totalanimefan: None. I'm not even close to one bundle. I think I'll be able to get maybe three items. And I posted a fair bit, or so I thought! Oh well.

@kittyberry: Oh definitely; two of the meds are mental health (depression and anxiety) and not managing THOSE makes it harder to manage everythign else. And yeah, fatigue side effects suck but on top of that I have chronic fatigue anyway (on top of chronic pain and motor tics and some other problems) and it's a giant pain to not take the meds that keep things balanced. I have four of those four-times-a-day, seven-days-a-week pill sorters and I sort a month of meds at once, and still I have trouble taking the stupid stuff. ^^;;

@star2000shadow: I rent a room in an actual house, from an old friend of my mom's. She's a cowgirl type, takes care of horses, works with them professionally and has her whole life. And she has her guns, lol. She tends to drive me bananas, but I feel pretty safe at least!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:07:11 )

@sunny: Thanks!
That is stressful! I hate packing and unpacking lol
I was only able to buy one event set that. That's crazy with how active we have been.

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah I posted a bunch and I was only able to get one set. How much currency do you have atm?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:09:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Made it to 2,050 confetti. ^^;
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:10:53 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's not bad. ^^ We are getting more per post now so your numbers should go up by a lot if you chat with us tonight. You can also pop into the other event threads.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:11:53 )
    @Totalanimefan: we are currently in the packing stage lol. Even tho I don’t live with my mum, all my possessions are with her as I can’t bring them to the hostel where I live. So I need to pack up all my stuff. It’s mostly all done but there is still lots of work lol.
    I have the event items I want, so I just have to be happy with that. It would have been nice to get some extra sets to give away in future but meh, never mind XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:12:06 )
So, Im way late to the party. Hi people.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:12:38 )
    The confetti rate will next increase on page 50!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:12:51 )
    @Rei Ann: hi there :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:13:32 )
@sunny: Hello, how are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:13:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: I meant for you to have a rave, and keep them awake XD lol.

naw its not fair to my other neighbors around here.
so I'll just suffer haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:15:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: That's always a good thing, at least here I don't feel the need to constantly have my front door locked haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:15:07 )
    @star2000shadow: :( ok. I feel your pain, I once lived underneath someone who was really petty and deliberately loud :( it’s tough.

@Rei Ann: I’m good thanks, how are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:16:21 )
@sunny: I'm good, just realized an event was going on. I've been spending to much time playing games and neglecting other hobbies.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:17:02 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: it is and i can't do the stairs yet, my balance is still off maybe after I lose a few more pounds. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:18:33 )
    @Rei Ann: ah, would you like me to send you some confetti?

@star2000shadow: that’s understandable:) stairs are tough sometimes, I wish more places had lifts :( but I understand it’s expensive to have them fitted.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:20:46 )

@Wildfire:
interesting
i may or may
not like it but
i'd definitely
try to see

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:21:12 )
@sunny: Oh you can if you want, but you don't have to. I have till sunday to earn enough right?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.