Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:04:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'sleepy blink' hello 'waves' How goes everyone's mornings. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 18:12:04 )

sunny:
    What is your favorite movie of all time?
    The Fall

What are some things everyone should try at least once in their lives?
    Something that scares them. It&rsquo;s different for everyone but adrenaline is good :D

Is there a difference between a sofa and a couch?
    Idk&hellip;&hellip; I&rsquo;m not entirely sure what a couch is lol.

i honestly looked at this and went but the fall is a season not a movie . i is confused .xD
but yeah. probably is a movie i don't know about.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 18:16:33 )

Username:

Is there a difference between a sofa and a couch?

oh my gosh. !
I actually have an opinion on this xD
Sofas are the soft fluffy lots of pillows and comfy
Couches are the not always with arms feinting things or the super hard could almost be a bench its so hard seats that are at like.. doctors and stuff.

I think it is entirely about the firmness and the arms.
So in short: sofas - arms and comfy
Couches - not always arms and firmer
bench - super hard and stiff no pillows, often outside.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 18:37:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Blinks' a Sofa's smaller then a Couch that's about all i know haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 20:39:45 )
I didn't know there was a difference between a sofa and a couch. I thought they were interchangeable... But also sort of not? I thought Sofa was a word that could be used to describe either a couch(min. 3 seating spaces), loveseat(strictly 2 seating spaces), or sectional, whereas a couch is specific to a couch and sectional.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 21:03:11 )
urgh my chrome just crashed so badly that it logged me out of every pae I was on as wll as deleted my immediate browser history *sighs as i try to remember what tabs I had*

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 21:22:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Wanders back in' whoa seem to be packing on the pages 'blinks' almost to thirty haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 21:58:08 )

@Wildfire: who knows about those frog legs (I almost typed "fish legs" lmao); I got them at a a county fair so they weren't exactly high gourmet! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 22:49:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'rubs face' one friend has stopped RPing, when he's the one who wanted to rp, for four hours now and another is slow on posting so..star is very irritated so here's a picture.

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 22:52:33 )

Ugh pain flare and motor tic flare at once.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 23:56:40 )

CooperationIsKey:

@Justice: Hello! How are you this [timezone]? o3o

sorry i ended up falling asleep
^ ^;
but i'm fine
(and in EST)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 00:13:51 )

I just want to sit and breath and get a break. This weekend was supposed to let me relax t.t

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:01:01 )

@Justice: Lol, no worries! It was pretty late when you posted. :)

@Shadami: Oh dear, busy weekend, huh? :(

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:10:43 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh my god those sound soooo good. In Texas the only dependable place for good alligator is a restaurant called Razzoos. Thankfully they're pretty great at it!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:33:11 )

i've always wanted to try alligator
even though i love them and don't
like the idea of hunting them but i
also understand they are plentiful
in some areas in the US so it's not
necessarily hurting the population

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:42:00 )

@kittyberry: It's evidently pretty common down here! And yeah, both were delicious. Like I'm sitting here thinking "damn I'm hungry that sounds good." lol

@Justice: Yeah they're kinda a problem in some areas--in Florida it's not too uncommon to see a news story of someone--or their dog--having been injured or killed by one. I believe there's been at least two deaths this year, that I have heard of. That said, I think in restaurants they likely use farmed alligator. o3o

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 02:26:54 )

@Sunny: Thanks! I'm studying interview questions right now. The interview is tomorrow (today when you read this) at 7pm your time. I'm feeling a bit better about it after looking up how to answer the questions in a good light.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 03:27:55 )
Good evening everyone. Hows everyones day been?

My day was pretty decent. Just got home from work. Work went by quick today it seemed like, could have been just how busy we were though. Was a big discount day at work today so it was a little crazy for awhile.

I have had too much caffeine today. I should be tired this time of night usually. But nope. Not tired yet.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 05:20:07 )

@CooperationIsKey:
aw poor doggos~
farmed seems the
most humane option

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 06:15:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Best of luck with the interview!

@Kay: Hello! My day was okay, mostly played Minecraft (my current hyperfixation lol). Having a really bad motor tic episode at the moment though, which is not particularly fun. Hopefully the med I just took gets it to stop. @3@;;

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.