Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:26:19 )
    @Wildfire: oh I’ll send you a trade then!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:15:29 )
@sunny: thank you <3 <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:06:13 )
    Remember first post (that isn’t me!!) on page 30 wins 5k!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:31:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ that's a lotta Volts 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:36:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ star has also been looking up interesting Halloween images 'nods'

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 02:21:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hey @Borealis: How goes it? I'm still fiddling with the avi and she's coming along great in mah opinion 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 05:35:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Borealis: 'giggle' thanks haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:00:16 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
Well I ain't been on here in a day or so... got busy with some stuff. Especially trying to get stuff packed for the move. Ugh.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:05:06 )
@Sunny: 80 posts left xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:12:14 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: woooooow! Also, you win 5k! Sending trade.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:52:36 )

Grats lopsided! ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 16:11:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in sleepily' Morning people persons.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:52:36 )
@sunny: Well dang I didn't even realize lol

@shadami: thank you

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:22:14 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: haha no worries enjoy your prize!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:29:46 )
@sunny: I'm hording Volts right now lmao

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:11:32 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: me too, that’s why I decided to give some away lol XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:54:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmmmm Hey guy's.. I'm watching Deep Blue Sea...some scientist's made sharks smarter but that was a biproduct of what she was doing 'snicker'.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 22:54:41 )
@star2000shadow: That movie is awesome! Sure it doesn't help my thalassophobia but I don't care its still a great movie
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 22:56:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: and i have no clue whatsoever what that is haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 00:02:22 )
-runs through-
I've been out of the house or distracted with other things all day... haven't been able to post much.... but I thought I'd at least run through the thread and wave at people...
-waves at people-
XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.