Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 16:54:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: I'll find out in a little bit. trying to stay up at least till noon, one o clock before i pass out for a bit. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:11:40 )

*yawn*

I slept till almost 1PM. Oopsie.

To be fair I was on a pretty major Minecraft bender last night. And now. And the last like week. >_>;;;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:21:58 )

tehee. enjoy it ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 19:02:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: its okay hun, everyone goes through periods of things. I just got off a reading Bender haha. and that had lasted two weeks.

Hmm yeah im still fiddling with it. eventually I will find the PERFECT witch avi..maybe. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:16:46 )

@Shadami: Oh I am! Though I should probably try to get something done around the house. >_>;;;;

@star2000shadow: True true, for me it's sometimes a game, sometimes working on my websites, sometimes binge-watching a show while I do one of the other two. Those are my top ones anyway. XD

Your avi looks great!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:20:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: I can get behind that, not that i do that a lot I'm not much of a tv watcher and if i do ahve it going it's for background noise 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:55:14 )

@star2000shadow: I primarily watch YouTube (gaming, educational, some crafting channels, some oddball stuff) and rarely ever watch actual tv, though I do occasionally watch a series that I'm interested in, usually in a binge lol.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to Sword Art Online. I finished season one finally but there's like four or five other seasons counting the spinoffs!

Oh, I can't just sit and watch anything, I'm *always* doing other stuff while I watch.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 22:09:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: ah right now I've been watching 'Crime Scene Kitchen' its a cooking competition 'nods' and good. well least in my opinion. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 23:04:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'happy sigh' there NOW I am settled. 'giggles excitedly' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 23:59:56 )

@CooperationIsKey: I mean yes. xD but nothing wrong with once in awhile taking a nice long well deserved gaming break.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 00:22:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Shadami:

@CooperationIsKey: I mean yes. xD but nothing wrong with once in awhile taking a nice long well deserved gaming break.

heck even I do taht, sometimes when i dissapear it's to play Sims4 'snicker' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 00:22:12 )

@star2000shadow: Crime Scene Kitchen? What a bizarre name, now I have to look that up, lol.

@Shadami: It's been several days XD;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 00:39:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: it's a cooking show haha. it's on tubi free 'nods' or at least season one is. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 02:14:00 )

@CooperationIsKey: so you clearly needed a long game break :D

@star2000shadow: I am currently playing Sims 4 and Star Trek online. xD like... righht now xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 02:17:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: wow good computer to handle two games at once 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 02:40:29 )

@star2000shadow: yeah it is pretty decent. I'm really happy with it.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 02:47:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: I've been on a laptop for a couple years because I haven't had the money to replace the harddrive, and thanks to an old roommate, have to buy an instalation disc all over again and those things aren't cheap so...I can only do like two things and it can't be like Sims and Voltra cause i use chrome and chrome makes everything lag when i do that. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 03:16:07 )

@Shadami: Lmao I guess. Also Sims 4 rocks. I have to uninstall it if I'm not actively playing it though because it takes up so much hard drive space!

@star2000shadow: I've been stuck on a laptop for years myself. This one I got in 2017 as a gift and it's a nice one, but it's starting to feel its age and I've been astonished that it can run Minecraft with the huge modpack (200+ mods!) I have running on it!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 03:19:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: I'm kind of surprised mine hasn't died on me. and very thankfull haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 03:51:23 )

simmmmmms
i love the sims
tho wasn't a huge
fan of 4 tbh~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.