Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:13:41 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Pop in for a small hello to help boost the post count πŸ˜‚

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants MΜ·Μ–Μ₯Ν“Μ‹Ν†ΜΜšoΜΆΜŸΝ›Μ…rΜ΄Μ¨ΝΝ”Μ¦Μ°Ν™ΜˆΜe̡̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:24:43 )
    @Spider: nice avatar!!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:35:34 )

Waaaaah I wanna drink something other than water but I have a blood test this morning. :I

I also don't expect this blood test to look very good as I've not done a great job keeping up with my meds. ^^;; Gotta fix that.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:37:52 )
    @CooperationIsKey: i hate that! Fasting blood tests are so tough :o

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:42:25 )

@sunny: I sorta forgot that I was supposed to fast and ate a little after midnight I think. Hopefully it's still been long enough not to matter. ^^;;

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:43:21 )
    @CooperationIsKey: oh no !! I’m sure it’ll be fine :) if not they will ask you to do it again :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:52:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· Good morning all you people you. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:03:51 )
    Good morning/ afternoon:) how are you doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:07:37 )

@sunny: I ended up cooking after I got back from the store. And then I was enjoying my magazine

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:09:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: nice, what did you cook?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:25:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· @sunny: pretty good, sister gave me the other half of her saled for breakfeast, and i had a sandwhich and banana so I'm a happy star. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:27:53 )
    @star2000shadow: that sounds like a yummy breakfast:) :) what was in the salad?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:29:02 )

Questing :

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· @sunny: Turkey, chesse, round baby tomato's cucumbers and saled dressing. well besides the normal fixing's for a saled.. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:30:26 )
    @star2000shadow: how delicious!! That sounds lovely. I want a salad now lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:35:19 )

@Justice: THat's ok. Just do what you can. ^^

@Q t e a p o n: Ugh I hate that feeling, but I've been there before. I had a job where I was a medical biller and when I joined the place was 2 weeks behind in billing. It sucked. After months we finally got to only 1 week behind, and then the got really busy again and we were 2 and a half weeks behind. I was so stressed about it haha.

@sunny: I had pot roast! It was really good!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:49:50 )

Questing :

...α˜›βΜ€α•α·
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: how delicious!! That sounds lovely. I want a salad now lol.

I know right. and she had chunks of cucumber in it 'hums' I'm a happy star. that and today I go out with my worker 'makes face' but I suppose getting out of the house is a good thing. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:55:21 )
@CooperationIsKey: They don't usually mind black coffee for a fasting blood work panel. I even saw that posted when I went to get some blood taken yesterday :3

β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:24:09 )

@sunny:
@Q t e a p o n: Thank you :D

I'm super excited how well Vanora turned out :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:25:03 )

Hey all. I keep thinking that it's Friday haha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:26:19 )

We are only two pages away from the next bonus. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.