Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:50:21 )
    @Shadami: yes it was Shakespeare!!!
    Lol I bet he looks cute. Vyctor, not Shakespeare lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:51:16 )

Did he actually act in plays? i kinda thought he only wrote them. lol

my 3 year old wants me to put Vyctor in a crown in his formal outfit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:52:59 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmmm I am liking mah new avi 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:53:39 )
    @Shadami: he acted before he became a playwright, he had his own acting troupe.
    That could work ahah! King Vyc!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:54:08 )
    @star2000shadow: very cute!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:54:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: very cute!!

Thanks, I'm thinking of tinkering but this is a good start 'nods' and it looks like one whole picture which is nice. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:57:56 )

It's a very cute avi star :D

I somehow didn't know that.
I've had a few other ideas of who to pick for a "guess who" buti don't know if anyone would get them xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:05:29 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: aww thanks 'blush' might redo her into something but not sure what haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:15:25 )

You change alot :] so i'm sure the next will look great as well ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:21:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ can't help it, like seeing what i can make from the items on the site and when i get a new item i just gotta play with it haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:25:34 )

I absolutely understand :D I used to change pretty much every day xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:26:28 )
    I rarely change mine, I get so attached to them lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:27:25 )
    Go Shadami!! Congrats 🥳

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:27:53 )

:O i did things?!? xD

Okay random question, Were Vyctor and Violet siblings? or was it Virgil and Violet? xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:27:55 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Shadami:

I absolutely understand :D I used to change pretty much every day xD

I love making up new avis and seeing what items I can mix and match together to make a cohesive looking avi 'nods' and other times I just wanna make a silly avi haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:29:15 )
    @Shadami: Virgil and Violet are siblings :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:33:27 )

Okay. i knew it was one of them xD
aka: do i need to make Violet right now as well? and was doing a derp can't remember details xD its been to long since I looked at the NPC lore.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:36:04 )
    @Shadami: the lore isn’t really easily accessible :( I should do something about that!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:36:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmm five more pages to twenty cool. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 00:02:55 )

@sunny: i started to collect some at one point and then life hit me hard and i couldn't keep up with is. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.