Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Winter's Touch: Anniversery Version

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:13:17 )
cucumber confetti mixed into a caramel confetti cake sounds like a bad idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 05:18:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: 'blinks' ah, well i do hope it gets better 'nods'

@Shadami: that's okay I don't mind I poofed for a few hours myself. i've gotten outta the habbit of talking a lot haha.

@Aerla: well i've been reading the four horsemen series a friend sent me for my birthday, im through pestilence and working on war with famine and death left to read.

<:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 05:38:41 )

i understand that. I've not been very social the last couple years

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 19:24:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: well you at least pop on here and there, when i get caught up in something i up and dissapear haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 20:53:40 )
eggs! many eggs. pegg leggs.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 22:06:48 )
....yeah... I'm gonna run through this thread too... XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 23:00:49 )

@star2000shadow: i think i did disappear xD
at least for a bit. basically since the divorce started i think

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 23:03:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: well ones allowed to dissapear when Big life RL's pop up. it's a rule somewhere that if your life goes out of control your allowed to dissapear from your interweb life.

and with that said how are you doing? <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 23:11:30 )

@star2000shadow: i'm doing okay. i'm really glad he's at least out of my daily life. and i can breath and get my life straightened out.
I've already stopped smoking and drinking since I kicked him out of the house. and I smile a lot more and am no longer suicidal.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 23:19:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: all of that is very good, have you made an appointment with maybe a theripist or counsler or whatever they are the people you talk things over with? it can help 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 00:03:00 )

i do have a regular therapist now. she's.... okay. by far the best i've had. but not incredibly helpful. i get more just talking to friends.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 00:58:58 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
I thought it said "how is it rolling?" and I straight up almost went "down hill" whooops

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 02:03:27 )

ahahahahah. yes.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 22:52:00 )
orbits my pond ominously
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 02:23:38 )

with koi fish

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 21:52:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Lopsided Oreo:
I thought it said "how is it rolling?" and I straight up almost went "down hill" whooops

i read that and I admit I legit Giggles haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:39:31 )

@Lopsided Oreo: What did you read as how's it rolling anyways?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 04:42:16 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hey it was cute. I've had moments where I've gone to write one thing only for something else to come out and a thought to form haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 05:47:25 )
@Shadami: "so how's everyone doing" and instead of that I originally saw, "How is everyone rolling?"
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 07:33:39 )

ooooooh. xD that's so funny. i love your response to it though :3
and i for sure read things wrong all the time and always have a good laugh when i realize what the real thing was.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.