Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:37:23 )
Hello everyone! My name is Lopsided Oreo, Loppy preferably, and I found this sweet website on reddit because I was being nostalgic and wanted to see if Ernya was mentioned anywhere and someone had said this place was amazing. Sure it took me a while to find it but, hey, I'm here now and so far I'm in love with this website!

Anyways, I'm 33 years old and looking to make friends.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:43:42 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: hiya, welcome to Voltra! We’re having an event right now so you joined at the right time!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:47:11 )
@sunny: Oooh what's the event?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:52:08 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: it’s our 5th anniversary, check out the event sub forum. I’m running a giveaway!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:55:20 )
@sunny: And I am so down thank you

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:57:46 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Gosh I still miss Ernya! Did you have the same username on there? I was Totalanimefan on Ernya too.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:59:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes I did actually. Lopsided Oreo is the name I use on Gaiaonline as well. I just find the whole thing funny as heck.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:02:25 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Yes it's a cute name. ^^
You joined during an event. I hope you have a good time. It's a smaller community than Gaia, but still active and friendly. So make yourself at home.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:04:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope I can get used to this website as quickly as possible. I'm kind of nervous NGL. Also! I just remember you from Ernya. I don't remember how, exactly, we meant but we did and we were friends on there. How have you been?!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:19:53 )
@Q t e a p o n: Honestly I got the vibe it was slower paced here and I actually really like it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:21:10 )

@Lopsided Oreo: I'm friends/friendly to anyone. ^^ It's nice to see you again. It's almost been 10 years since it was shut.
I've been good, back then I had just moved to CA and after 5 years there I left to live in DC. I really like it here.
Also don't be nervous. People here are friendly and we like seeing new people.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:23:35 )
@Totalanimefan: A lot happened with me to. I'm sorry you left CA but am so glad you love living in DC. I haven't left NY at all but I have moved around a bit. I also lost my mom in 2020 so that was heartbreaking.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:23:47 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Hi Loppy! I love your name! Haha Welcome, welcome!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:24:42 )
@Vozzy: thank you so much. Glad to be here. There's also a reason why I chose this name. Which I will explain if you're curious lol

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:26:35 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Im interterest! Why Lopsided Oreo? :3

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my mom in 2020 as well. Hardest thing in life, especially us being so young. I miss her all the time.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:32:05 )
@Vozzy: So on youtube there is this video with Brian McKnight, Wayne Brady, and Justin Timberlake. They do a improv song but when introduced the guys come out and sit down. It's Wayne, Brian, and Justin on the outside and Wayne goes, after Justin and Brian say something, "Introducing the new musical group/sensation LOPSIDED OREO!" When I first found/watched that video and heard that I cracked up and was like "yeeeah that's my new screen name for everything now." And, voila, my screen name has been around ever since.

Yeah, my mom was in her early 70s when she passed and she'd been given hell since 2001 medical wise but my mama, goddess bless her soul, was one heck of a fighter. I miss her so much.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:34:16 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Oh! I remember you ^^ Welcome to Voltra~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:37:09 )
@Shark: You do? What was your name on there?
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:39:25 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Haha I'm so glad you shared that. Stumbling upon great screen names like that is just the best! Mine came about as a joke with early early stagg before the site launched. We started referring to each other by Muppet names. I got Fozzy Bear. Lol I was Fozzy for a while then dropped the F for a V. You'll notice the V trend around Voltra. I got stuck on the letter, such a dork. Lol

My mom was just shy of 54. She was struggling with a lot of health problems that just caught up with her. May they rest in peace.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:41:19 )
@Lopsided Oreo: I was Pyreon for a while and then changed to Shark.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.