Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/2 19:19:22 )

@star2000shadow: I was in FL seeing my family before hurricane Ian. But I also got a cold and got sick. Went to the Dr and I’m better now. (Mostly)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/2 22:03:23 )
@Totalanimefan: It really has been amazing for me :) I swear by the stuff :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/3 17:41:26 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's great! I bought some CBD gummies and I'm going to start using them sometimes after I'm done with my antibiotics. Can't take those together. ^^;
What's the difference that you feel with them?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 19:24:15 )

@Sunny: How are you doing? ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 19:42:17 )
    @Totalanimefan: had a pretty tough time irl so not been online much :( sorry! how have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 21:31:09 )

@sunny: It's ok. I was away in Florida and then I was sick as well, so I haven't been around that much. Are you ok? We can talk about it if you want?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 21:43:06 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’m ok :) nothing too bad happened, just old trauma resurfacing:/ I’ll be fine! Are you feeling better now?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 22:42:48 )

@sunny: That's rough. It's hard to get away from that too.
I am. I had to go to the Dr and then I was given antibiotics. I finished them on Monday. I'm almost done with my cough too.
We had a storm that hasn't left us in days and honestly it feels like a British late-fall right now. It's cold with light drizzle and no sun lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 23:08:19 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol that does sound very British! I hope the weather isn't depressing you too much, it does me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 23:33:58 )

@sunny: Even my British husband was like yup. This is British weather.
It does get to me, but it should clear up tomorrow. We are on day 5 of rain. Tomorrow is the last day and then I can see sun again!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 23:42:03 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh the sun? What's that??? Lol xD it has been very rainy here too, but that's normal. I'm glad the storm Ian didn't bother you too much!!!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 02:49:58 )
@Alorrena: im happy somethin' makes you so happy n,n

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 02:52:12 )
@Totalanimefan: im alive. We finally moved

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 04:15:43 )

@sunny: typical Brit over here lol. I’m trying not to forget what the sun is like.
Yeah up here in DC we only got some rain. Which we needed cause we were in a drought. But it can stop now. It’s about to be day 6.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 04:16:06 )

@DreamerZ: that’s cool. I didn’t know you were moving. Do you like the new place?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 08:21:18 )
@DreamerZ: Thanks bestie. I appreciate it!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:09:39 )

@sunny: -pokes you- I hope you are feeling a bit better today. ^^ Today it's still raining, but it's supposed to stop in a few hours. Maybe I'll be able to see the sun tonight? XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:15:29 )
    @Totalanimefan: I am feeling a little better, I just needed time to get over it :/ I had my COVID booster today. It’s been so rainy here and kind of cold, just typical miserable British autumn lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:21:45 )

@sunny: I'm sharing the same weather with you but in the US. For us, it's still normally much warmer here. It's about 9C less than the average. Yesterday was a record low. I even had to put the heating on lol.
Congrats on getting the booster. How are you feeling from that?
I would say you don't have to tell yourself 'get over it' that can be toxic. Sometimes you just have to accept it, or work through it. Feelings are valid. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:41:28 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’m feeling fine, no side affects from it just yet, but I only had it done at 2pm. So I will probably feel a bit rough for the next few days XD
    You are right, ‘get over it’ is a pretty bad way to think about it. I need to be patient with myself and let myself work through it. I am just struggling with that lately xx

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.