Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What should I make?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:13:33 )


I wanna try out my new cricut! So I visited the dollar tree and got a few things. Starting with the first one~

I have a wooden sign and these basic vinyl colors (I also have one sheet of black vinyl)


I forgot to pick up wood stain, but I have paints. My paints colors are black/white, orange, some varieties of teals blues/greens, red and purple.
I'm sure I could pair colors easily, but moreso I can't think of a design yet!

I have some loose vague ideas but I wanna hear what you all might come up with <3 If this springs up any fun ideas based on your own interests, that could be a lot of fun to hear them out!! Maybe I'll choose one and this will end up hanging on my wall. Might make it more special even :D


I'm not selling this so ideas are not to be stolen for any weird motive, this is just for fun
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:39:51 )


mmmmmm
maybe an atelier sign HMMMMMMM

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.