Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 17:51:27 )
    @Wildfire: the sun? Never heard of it XD The weather is again grey here, though supposedly later in the week we’ll be seeing temperatures of 25 degrees C, which is pretty good! I’ll believe it when I see it tho lol.
    oh no, bugs! I hope you manage to get rid of them! I’m sorry your plants are looking a bit grim :( maybe they got too much water? Idk XD

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 18:22:54 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

aah! close!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 18:31:54 )
    Almost page 55!!!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 19:59:14 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

My friend just tried to justify team rocket "honestly i get it, how hard can it be" so ofc i had to ask her "why steal from a 10 y/o in the first place tho??? lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 21:46:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: well good luck on making the tummy behave, the only reason mines misbehaving is we don't have a lot of food currently. so yeah. otherwise today's been a semi lazy day. <:3( )~~

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 22:52:35 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

anybody done anything fun today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:23:31 )
    No fun today lmao. I’m boring XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:26:48 )
@star2000shadow: thanks, so far its doing better. I understand the low on food thing. I had to subsist on just dry cereal for a few days last week because we were 4 days away from payday and my husband's cousins had used basically a gallon of milk and didn't replace it so we ran out early 🙃 I buy food on a fairly strict budget and it has to last a month or we run out and are SOL, so that sucked. Hopefully you'll be in a better position so you can help your tummy soon!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:33:59 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: yeah, the fifteenth. or well the thirteenth if a friends birthday gift to me makes it.cause monday's mah birthday haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:39:38 )
@Alorrena: oh yeah... I wasn't even thinking about that "aggressive southern hospitality" thing that happens around here sometimes!! You're right about that... although where I am, it's less "south" in a lot of ways than other areas of Florida - there's simply too many tourists and people living here from other places... the "south" has had some of its wind knocked out, so to speak...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:41:42 )
@sunny: lol - yeah, the sun. It's back out again (has been most of the afternoon), despite thunderstorms and grey skies this morning.
Thanks for the wishes for the plants - I'll check them again in the morning. I'm not going to worry about them right now (besides, it's humid out there!). I think they'll appreciate the rain, but some of them might be in a bit of shock from having so much water, so suddenly XD

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:59:10 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Just wanna reach page 55...nthen ill head to bed

uuuuuh

i made this dumb doodle bc my friend told me she might need to work half a day on the day we have a booth lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 23:59:58 )
Yeah... I wanna reach page 55 too.

That's a cute, silly little doodle

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:06:06 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

i like making dumb lil sketches lol

heres another one

during dnd my character didnt wanna fight the monster bc another pc is an undead and it was a night of the bloodmoon wich made him bad at controling his hunger and he killed an npc just b4... so kinda scared he was like "yea no im not fighting next to u"...
so while the party and a few npcs fought that monster my character found... well yea

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:12:07 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Heres yet another one!

1: during campaign he opend a present from an unkown source and a slime was inside, burning all his facial hair off (hes a leonin)
2: She put on a cursed ring (wich later turned her hand into a mimic and the ring disapeared)
3: this character is suposed to b a rly old lady but had insanely strong spells
4: i just thought that the refrence picture looked funny so i over exagerated it
5: he was the bbeg in the first campaign i played but the DM (aka my best friend) rly loves him so i love to shit on that character lol
6: ... yea

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:51:53 )
Hello! I see we're almost to page 55

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:53:16 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Yup!! i feel its super close!!

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:54:30 )
@goblinsandtea: dying it looks like you guys have a lot of fun, those are cute

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:54:55 )
why do I always show up at goals... congrats guys JFHKJF
later.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 00:57:42 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

aaaayyy! 55!!!

@ghost: And yea we do! Normally we play each sunday but the DM just today anounced shes taking a break until the 24th next month due to wanting to focus on con prepping stuff
And sadly i dont think ill b able to join for a min of 3 months after that... but they record the sessions so ill b able to catch up trough that :^)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.