Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 03:34:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Well I'm really glad that no hospitalizations had to happen, but I'm sure you guys are in the clear. It seems like you'll know pretty quickly if you need to or not. Glad that, besides the heart rate issue, that it's down to just basically a cold for you though. How has your sleeping been since things got a little better?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 17:05:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: It was like fever and chills but at the same time it felt different than a cold. Wasn't until about Friday that it felt like a cold instead of different and it kind of felt nostalgic. The heart rate, and no energy and not able to sleep I've never had before with a cold.
I'm healing, energy is recovering. Was able to take a shower on Friday afternoon. Still feeling it and I'm still testing positive. I would say that sleeping is better but I'm still taking NyQuil to be able to sleep. Before I couldn't even sleep when I had that in me!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 19:32:40 )
@Totalanimefan: i got so much sleep lol when i finally got home after dnd i slept from about 2 am until about 5:30pm, then cause hubby got sick, but not covid, we went to bed around 1 am last night. i slept until 1 pm, so 12 hours. Although, my whole trip i didn't sleep a whole lot. i tend to push myself when i'm on vacation because i wanna stay up and talk a little with Tyi before i go to bed, and i have to get up early usually because of plans and stuff, so i couldn't sleep in past 9 most days. the last 2 days i got to sleep until 11, which was nice, but i still didn't get too much sleep on those nights either lol

i'm glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better, even if that's just your symptoms turning into normal cold symptoms.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/11 07:18:12 )
@Alorrena: funny enough, i also dislike them in most cases [I like almond joy lol]

@Totalanimefan: We could complain about it together lol

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/11 09:43:53 )
@DreamerZ: that's ironic. I can't stand almond joy or mounds because of the coconut shreds. I like the flavor, but the texture kills me. I actually just discovered that Ferrero Rocher came out with a coconut flavored one that has an almond in it, and it has dry coconut flakes, and I absolutely LOVE it. Surprisingly the coconut flakes are slightly crispy, and are crispy enough to not feel gritty. It has a coconut white chocolate filling that's amazing too. They also have a dark chocolate one with crispy dark chocolate bits on the outside with a dark chocolate filling with a dark chocolate "pearl" that's basically a dark chocolate m&m in the middle. That one is pretty good too. I love dark chocolate so I was super surprised when I liked the coconut one the most.

I have the texture issue with certain fabrics also, like sherpa. I hate sherpa so much. Like yes, it's super soft, but it feels like it sticks to you because is so soft and I hate it. I also hate velvet and velour, but that's just cause those pretend to be soft but you touch them the wrong way its like nails on a chalk board to me.

How's the house situation going?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/11 12:38:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Well hopefully it won't be too much longer and you'll be completely healed up :) I'm sorry this happened, especially since someone just willfully came into your house knowing they were sick.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/11 14:37:15 )

sorry yall i took a weekend away from everything to go visit some family hours away.

@DreamerZ: i know how that is~
    @Wildfire: hey there~
    @Totalanimefan: oh no~ i have to do it. it's all in excel though i would love to learn other programs to use lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/11 17:51:06 )

@DreamerZ: Haha I will always sing the praises and complain about FL. It's my home.

@Alorrena: Maybe you should sleep some more. ^^;

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah exactly lol. I still tested positive this morning and while I'm getting better day by day (probably) I'm still pretty weak and the stairs in my house are killer. You would think I just ran a 5k.

@Bonnie: That sounds nice. Did you have a good time?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/11 22:26:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Sadly, i probably could. i have chronic fatigue, so i'm literally always tired. I once slept for 20 hours, was up for 4 hours, and then slept for another 16. i wasn't sick then, either.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 00:03:13 )

@Alorrena: that’s a lot of sleeping. I only sleep that much if I’ve missed a ton of sleep over a week.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 14:28:26 )

@Totalanimefan: yes! I did! It was nice to just relax around them didn't get a lot of time unfortunately but it was nice to be around them for a little bit away from my regular life.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 14:38:00 )

@Bonnie: Yeah that part is always nice :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 14:38:18 )

@Totalanimefan: how are you this morning???

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 14:39:32 )

@Bonnie: Nice timing. I'm ok. Still testing positive but I seem to only have the 'leftover' symptoms of Rona.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 14:42:58 )

@Totalanimefan: that's good. hopefully they all clear up. what scares me the most are all of these people who have been affected by long rona...that are not the same years after having it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 14:44:09 )

@Bonnie: I know me too! I hope that my husband and I don't get long Covid. That would be awful. I'm ready to have energy again and no brain fog and no more cough or hot flashes.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 15:04:13 )

@Totalanimefan: hopefully so! i have not yet been subject to it but i'm so scared to get it. i still wear masks when i'm out most of the time. i try not to forget

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 15:15:08 )

@Bonnie: If you wear masks you should be ok. We got this because someone that was in our house had it and they got it from being lax with masks. I didn't want this either, but as long as we don't have long COVID, it's ok. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 15:24:52 )

I'm going to attempt school work today. I don't know how much my brain will work since I still have a lot of brain fog, but I'm going to try.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 15:41:39 )

@Totalanimefan: right, how is that person? have they recovered? hopefully you are able to get some of it done!

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.