Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:26:34 )

@Wildfire: i feel like i missed a reply from you. were we chatting in this thread or another one? lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:27:57 )

@Bonnie: Low energy but less coughing. I thought that I could taste, since I can still taste most things, but then I had a donut and all I could taste was the yeast and the sugar in the glaze. No other sweetness, no vanilla, it was weird. XD I would say I'm recovering fine probably?
How are you today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:29:46 )

@Totalanimefan: that donut just may not have been good! I'm well. at work it is busier today than yesterday so i haven't been able to log on much like i have been the past few days LOL. but other than that i'm fine.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:30:55 )

@Bonnie: It's from a place I get donuts from a lot. I think it's my taste ^^; It could just be because of my blocked nose.
Is busier good, or stressful? ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 18:32:34 )

@Totalanimefan: busier as in, i have more tasks to do. yesterday i was just chilling cause i was waiting on some reports so i can start compiling things for my boss. now i got my stuff so i'm compiling and slaving away in excel LOL.

i had a few donut holes yesterday. i love donut holes so much

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 19:14:00 )

@Bonnie: donut holes are amazing.
What’s your role/title at work?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 19:50:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Aw i couldve had an irl friend XD

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 19:57:51 )
@Bonnie: As did i. Glad i m back in my bed.

@AngelicTeaTime: Aw you too, love

@Alorrena: how was the taste n' texture if ya can say...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 22:16:45 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm the data analyst pretty much. i just take the data from all of the calls/interactions we have taken through the helpline and report the statistics! it's mostly easy work. i also so other admin duties that fall along the side of technical things like user accounts and whatnot. not too bad.
    @dreamerz: how are you today?

bloop

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 23:02:45 )
@Bonnie: Mildly annoyed. Certain family members been pissy for no reason.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 23:03:57 )

@DreamerZ: haha but it would have been south FL and you are in the north lol
@Bonnie: I see. Does the computer do the math for you? I’m getting my business degree this year and I wouldn’t mind an analyst role but I’m not that good at math lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 07:27:25 )
@Totalanimefan: i mean, maybe? it still sounds so risky to me. I was just told my roommate has covid, so when i get home i'm attacking every possible surface with microban and throwing my hand sanitizer at him lol

i'm sure you'll feel better soon. I recommend opening your bedroom window and letting it air out a bit. Also, stay hydrated!!! My roommate had a problem with hydration the first time he had covid, so now he's being extra careful.

@DreamerZ: it tasted like beef, like it was fine flavor wise, but the texture for me was off putting. it was chewier than normal, and i'm really big about textures of things.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 07:34:01 )
I'm on my way home! i ended up switching my flight from a lay over in seattle and arriving in orlando at 6 am, for a flight that took me to san fransisco and a flight that took my home around like... 3 something. i also accidentally put my phone charger in my checked bag by mistake, so it's on power saving mode until i go back through TSA because i went outside to vape and can't go back until midnight here (30 more minutes, if i go back. i kinda like my spot- it has a power outlet near it)

Yesterday mom took me and my sibling to a movie (the lost city- it was good. very funny). After she and i went to a japanese steak house called Teppanyaki, and after we went to a hockey game. The Idaho steelheads vs utah grizzlies. utah won 3-0, but it was still a fun game to watch. you could tell some of the players on opposite teams were buddies. it was a fun "last" day. Today mom and i picked up lunch (i took it with me and just ate it lol) from a sandwich shop, and had lunch with my aunt, then i packed and went to the airport and flying to SFO was a BREEZE. it was so ridiculously easy, and i got a "premium" seat with the extra leg room.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 12:16:15 )
@Totalanimefan: That's how it's been for me and everyone I know that's gotten it (all unvaxxed) except for one (so like one out of fifty or so people). Todd was in the hospital for several months recovering, but it was immediate so if you haven't been hospitalized yet you shouldn't have to. But Day 13-15ish most people are just up and out of bed like they were never sick. But even if you don't recover early, you still should only have a week left.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 13:56:16 )
@Aisukohi: (late reply) I'm glad you had a good weekend! Mine was pretty good too and my week so far has been entertaining with the storms and such that came through yesterday. It kinda blew my plans for meeting a friend for lunch, though :(

Yes! Ybor street chickens!! They're always fun to see strutting around!! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 13:59:00 )
@Totalanimefan: It's hard not to have a reaction to all the pollen down here... you know... when it literally piles up everywhere like mini snow drifts... of pollen... /dead/

Lovebugs are annoying, but they only last so long and I don't want to claw my eyes out... unless I'm looking at the front of my vehicle during lovebug season... but that's different ...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 16:50:37 )

@Alorrena: Oh no. Do you have your own bathroom you can use? Make sure the him and yourself are wearing masks when in common areas of your house.
Thanks. I had the window open a crack when I was really bad. Didn't yesterday but I think I will open it a little bit today. I've been super good about drinking enough water. I know it's very important.
It sounds like your trip was really good. I'm glad you had a good time.

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks for the info. I do think the hospitalization risk is over for sure. It was a little iffy with my husband one of the days, but we are good now. We have had good blood oxygen levels for days. Just took another COVID test, I'm still positive. It's day 7 for my husband and day 5.5-ish for me. So it seems like I have to cancel my plans for tomorrow, but I'm still hoping I can go to my Sunday event. I'll test again tomorrow. Today is the first day that it doesn't feel like I have COVID. It actually does just feel like a cold. Before today it felt different than a cold/flu. I should check my Blood Oxygen and heart rate. I've been having the elevated heart rate symptom. Hope that's not long term.

@Wildfire: Pro tip is to not look at the front of you car during love bug season. It only brings sadness lol
The pollen count in the DC area is crazy too. I guess we do have a lot of trees here. Sometimes I wonder if it affects me and I don't have allergies.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 05:48:31 )
@Totalanimefan: lol true. But closer n,n

@Alorrena: i'm big on food stuff too. So, i feel you

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 09:21:07 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, thankfully hubby and I have the master bed and bathroom, so we don't have to share with our roommate. And our room keeps to his room when he's sick because he doesn't want to get anyone else sick. But I still attacked all of the surfaces with microban.

Yeah, it was a good trip. I'm so tired though- in the last 40ish hours I've had about 4 hours of sleep, and that was on the flight home (which was nice. I woke up for take off, a snack, a message from the pilot about the turbulence[I fell immediately back to sleep] and for landing.) Hubby and i had dnd tonight so we did that and then we got home and I sorta started to unpack, and had a glass of the wine I brought home while hubby wound down. I'm going to bed bow, but I just wanted to pop on and let everyone know I got home safely.

@dreamerz: I can't eat certain foods because of the texture, like watermelon or soft shredded coconut. I hate how gritty those things feel. There are others but I'm way too tired to think of them right now lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 15:18:52 )

@DreamerZ: lol true. A drive away instead of a flight away. And we would even share the same weather sometimes.

@Alorrena: That's great. And good on the roommate for not wanting to get anyone else sick. Some people stop giving a F.
Oh no, get some rest. That's not enough sleep at all. Glad that you are home safely now. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.