Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 【The Black Box】⋙ Deactivated ⋙ ERROR 33002

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:31:50 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Cats: Nooo I don't want the gifs to stop either! *whimper*
Yeah no, there's a huge anxiety rush when you hop into a ranked. It can drive people nuts, which is crazy how they put themselves there almost everyday just trying to ranked up.
But I like arams a lot, and the rotating gamemodes. :D

@Alia starchild: FF *obligatory fuzzles your hair *

Made by yours truly, nyan~

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:33:13 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Unicorn: And YES. It was so good! It was vanilla with matcha syrup and crunchy stuff on the top! =)

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:39:08 )
@Mica: *Gives you a quick smooch on the cheek before conking out* -w-

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:45:46 )

@Mica: Oh, well that's good, because I *do* have plenty left to use! Hehee.

Maybe we can play some ARAMs or somethin' sometime then, sounds like it could be fun!

@Dowan: Oh yes, I check for all the updates pretty frequently, I'm actually kinda excited for the new champ coming soon!
I think I just have an addiction to cute things. I love the poro emotes, and use all the different poro icons and such. :'3

This one is my favorite!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:53:14 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Mica: sounds tasty, I've never had ice cream with the matcha syrup.
Unicorn horn gets made!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:10:17 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Alia Starchild: Goood night =)

@Unicorn: Yeah haha, it's becoming a growing trend here. O_o; Good thing too, I like it a lot and its yummy. :D

@Cats: Yesh! We shall play one day! I will be less busy in about 2 days! =D
Homigod. You're the master of kitty gifs. XD
Dude the new champ is soooo cutte..!?? And so spazztic and hyper, I love how sparkly she is. XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:20:04 )

@Mica: I'll look forward to it patiently! (Purrhaps not so patiently, but I will try!)
And yeah, she seems really neat and quirky, like she'll be a lotta fun to have around. :3
(I guess my name fits pretty well, then.)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:29:23 )
@Cats: Dude, Zoe looks so cute and fun to play. I can't wait to actually try her out, but I'm not really caught up on her role. Is she a mage, or a support? I remember her being able to teleport... I think.
Omg, that poro! I think it was actually restricted to a certain condition, wasn't it? Think you had to spend money to get enough tokens to craft the icon?
I love my rocket poro icon.

We'll definitely have to play a game sometime soon. Mind messaging me your IGN?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:29:24 )
@Mica: well that is good to hear that it is a trend there,
I don't think there are any trends here in the town I am in.

Unicorn horn gets made!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:40:45 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Cats: (hng cat puns ) Yesss! For now we can add each other and I'll fwend you when I log on!
Haha yeah I'll be so relieved afterwards. :D Fingers crossed! Test tomorrow and it'll take 5 hours because life! O_O
Dude yeah, she seems super mobile though- thus really annoying... homigod help, we're gonna have all the people zip around. What're your favorite champions? :D

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:41:18 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Unicorn: I live in the heart of the city so, the trends tend to happen here. O_O I seldom leave my house though, usually only because I need to. Home is love. Home is best.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:49:20 )
@Mica: oh I see, and I can understand when it is needed
to leave the house, I only do that when I have too.

Unicorn horn gets made!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:55:48 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Unicorn: Yeah XD I get it.
I dunno, everything that interests me is all indoors.. save for swimming. But you can do that indoors, too.. lawl

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 13:57:58 )
@Mica: yeah swimming is good but because it is getting colder out,
I can only swim indoors if I wanted to go swimming.

Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 14:08:35 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@unicorn: Yeah we don't have "cold" weather so swimming any time is awesome here! :D I love cold water too though, it's nice once you get in. *weird*

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 14:18:57 )

@Dowan: Yesss! She's technically a mid poke/burst mage I believe, but I'm sure that won't stop people from taking her as a support, too. >___>
N yeah, it was during the christmas event last year, with all those silly tokens and stuff. I just knew I wanted it really badly! All the poros are super cute though.
I don't mind people knowing my SN so I'll just post it here. :3 It's Nekoh. (Big surprise!)

@Mica: That sounds great.~ I wish you good luck with all your busy stuffs, especially that test, that sounds rough as heck!
Her teleporty ability goes down to around a 6 second cooldown so... yeah, she's gunna be blinking around all over the place like the maniac she is. I also uh.. like a lot of the champions most people hate, like Riven and Yasuo, but I also love Ahri and Xayah!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 14:44:02 )
Ah, sweet! Maybe I'll finally have a mid champion I like to play. =D
Though I suppose I do play Ahri and like her, too... but I don't play nearly as much mid to begin with. I also wouldn't be surprised if people took her everywhere since that's generally what players do with a new champ.
Can she jungle? Can she ADC? Let's give it a try.
Yeah, that event! I'm so sad I couldn't get the poro, but I already spend too much on League as it is...

Ah, awesome! Great username. I'm kind of surprised it wasn't taken even though it has an h. >.>

i play riven and yasuo as well we're such scum

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 14:45:40 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Cats: Hue *adds you latur*
Thank you! :D
Duuude, six seconds huh? I hope it won't be too horrible... people like Kat and Talon scare me.. oh man and Leblanc too. *hides since she's the lowly support main that she is*
Haha, I love people who get worked up over people who play so and so. XD It's just part of the game that has certain counters! League is a game where my champion pool is.. rather small. D: Even after 923092 years, I can't play a competent Kat, Tryndamere or hells, Thresh! LOL

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 16:16:10 )

@Dowan: In my case, I mostly play mid, so I'm excited to have a new option available in the mage category. :3 But yeah, I fully expect to see people playing her pretty much everywhere as they figure her out and such. Luckily I've had a little practice on the PBE with her so I should be alright to not *completely* feed right away.
I'm gunna guess you're Mister Sheep? That's a cute as heck name.

@Mica: I'll keep my eyes open for it!
Yeah, I think it's 10 / 8 / 6 as it ranks up, but it's not too bad since she's not an assassin or anything! She just uses it to reposition and then she teleports back right after. uwu I think people just consider some champions to be associated with toxic players, so it ruins the image of the character themselves even though it shouldn't. It's the people's fault for being sucky. ; - ; There's also some that I just can't (or refuse to) play even after like 5 years, so I totally feel that. Aha.

Hi, I'm Cats,
and I like cats.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 16:22:14 )
@Cats: Oh, lucky! I didn't get a PBE account, but I kind of like being surprised after the champ gets an official release. How is she? As fun as you first thought she'd be?
It's okay, I'm gonna feed enough for all of us.
And yeah! That'd be me. Haha, thanks. You can probably guess what hers is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.