Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 【The Black Box】⋙ Deactivated ⋙ ERROR 33002

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 10:52:41 )

@Saeyra: I wouldn't really consider myself much an artist, but I personally feel like it's a lot easier to draw inspiration from lighter colors in things, so I can at least understand a bit of that! I'm sure you can work wonders when you put your mind to it, though.
Here have a cat for your struggles. ;3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 10:57:16 )
@Cats: haha aww thanks! You are sweet! what games do you play now that your pc is gone?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:03:47 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Cats: Cat you make my visits to the thread such a warm and fuzzy experience.
*Mrow*
Owh I forget the friend feature is even a thing, I just gravitate towards people I know or want to tease. *evil*

Made by yours truly, nyan~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:04:12 )

@Saeyra: I try! I think I'd still be too nervous to talk a whole lot if not for how nice you guys are, so!
I usually dabble in some easy to run steam games like Undertale, Stardew Valley, OneShot, etc. And then I play the terrible game known as League of Legends, along with Final Fantasy XIV and Warframe, which I'm surprised I can manage to play on low settings. :3

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:05:45 )
@Cats: !

You play League of Legends? /head pops up and ears perk

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:06:15 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@unicorn: IT WAS TASTY! :D I had an ice cream now too. *fufu*

@cats: leagguue. *pawpawpaw*

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:09:12 )
@Cats: I would league but their games last 45 mins and sometimes an hour each. It's alot of a time investment compared to OW which is 15 to 20 mins. Dowan here is a pretty damn good ADC from what I remember when we used to play and Mica plays all the roles. They can play with you aaaaanywho I am off to bed it's kinda late. I will see ya tomorrow

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:09:55 )

@Mica: I'm really glad to hear that! :3 I've been enjoying hanging around a lot.

@Dowan: And yesss, League. I've been stuck to this game for years, despite how evil it is.
I mostly just play ARAMs more recently but... I shudder to think about all the time I've spent in normal games.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:11:42 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Cats: homigod wait no i can''ttt..
*dies at the cuteness*
I-I PLAY TOO. I-I LOVE ARAM TOO. I-I used to play Dominion but they took that away from me....
:vanora_cry:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:12:15 )
PS: Stardew Valley is aaaaaaamaaaaazing

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:12:23 )

@Saeyra: I feel you, I kinda regret how much time I waste in those games, but I continue to do it anyways, aha. :'3 I'd play OW more if I could, but it'll take me a while to get a PC that'll let me do so. I hope you sleep well and have a good night!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:12:26 )
@Cats: Same. Started like... 5-6 years ago?? I forget how much time has passed. It IS evil and terrible and toxic, but still good. Like a really bad addiction. I don't know how much time I've spent in normals, but it has been... a lot.

Mica loves to play ARAM, but I'm more of a normal person.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:16:15 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Dowan: NU UH. NOT BAD IF HAVING FUN.
*hiss*
Game not bad. Peeeeople bad.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:16:52 )

@Mica: Hehehe, I'll cool it on the cat gifs for a little bit.
I think ARAM is a lot more chill to play with friends for some short games and silly fun, so I do enjoy those, even if sometimes the RNG is a little troll. :'3
I play almost every champ anyways so it doesn't bother me much.

@Dowan: I'm about the same, started in 2012, and my soul was sold since that day. With the new preseason I just got an awful reminder that I've spent over 2,500 hours on this terrible game because of the dumb emote they gave me. ;___;
I used to prefer normals by far, and have played way too many, but I grew to love ARAM over time because of the friends I play with.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:20:15 )
@Cats: Yeah, I feel ya. I've tried to quit before, but the game keeps reeling me back in. And also, Mica's correct. Game is good. People are bad. LOL

Whoa, an emote was given out based on playtime? I don't remember getting one, but I debated buying emotes because they're so cute. She tortures me by spamming emotes as support when I'm ADC, and it's usually the creepy Lux one...

Yeah, I learned to appreciate ARAM more or less because it's the only game mode our friends would play.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:20:54 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Cats: Hngg but then your liddo signature and post stye is also so cuute. THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM CUTENESS.
Yeah I get it, it's all about less stress and aram is more relaxed. I find I can have fun in any mode though, so normals and arams are fine. I do tend to get salty in ranked though, so I avoid that shit all together LOLOL. It's also triggering to ranked with 190 ping, whereas if I play in my homeland it's 7. The difference is staggering =(

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:25:49 )

@Dowan: I tried to stop playing pretty early on, and I also quit when Overwatch came out for a little while, but it always manages to catch my interest again. I just love so many of the champions so much for their looks and themes that I end up reading about it and talking about it even when I don't *want* to.
And yeah, I think it was about a week ago, when the preseason started, one of the missions for playing a game rewards a different emote for 500+, 1,500+ and 2,500+ hours. I was pretty shocked with the one I got. ;-;
I personally just like the poro emotes, eheh. Who would have guessed?

@Mica: I can stop with the gifs, but mutie has to stay. I love that little cutie too much!
And I share the same sentiment, honestly. As long as I'm playing with people that are having fun, I'm usually all good, but ranked gives me anxiety. People take it too seriously so I can never play enough of it to actually get anywhere. Also I'm sorry about the ping, that suuucks. 3:

Hi, I'm Cats,
and I like cats.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 11:39:10 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Mica: ice cream is always a good dessert.
Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:18:19 )
@Saeyra: There are some games like that, but you can't really... heal creatures in Magic, silly. :P

And sort of. White aggro's always been a thing, and the White Vampires tend towards the aggressive end of White, but they also have some other interesting goodies. '3'

@Mica: You're welcome! :D

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 12:23:50 )
@Cats: Yeah, I check surrenderat20.net a lot, and the news there is always so interesting. Well, mostly new skins... but I do like seeing the new champs they release, and hearing about the patch notes because good change is nice. =D
Ah, I think I missed it then. We've been playing a lot of OW lately. I just got my blue essence and that was the only quest I had.
Yeah, I LOVE the poro emotes, and anything poro related actually! When I said 'emotes', I kind of just meant the poro emotes. LOL

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.