Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 【The Black Box】⋙ Deactivated ⋙ ERROR 33002

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 00:35:53 )
@Alia Starchild: I think the game is all about tweaking the deck to defeat another specific deck. There is no one deck beats all :vanora_xd: Its a brilliant way for the company to make money because your deck will never be perfect and you will always have a reason to buy more. Dude I hope they don't charge money for decks in the PC version...I am okay grinding for cards if thats how they wanna make it.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 00:37:48 )
@Saeyra: No, but you can make your deck more good against a wider range of decks. ;P

I've literally been playing for a decade, sweetie, I know what I'm talking about. >w>

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 00:42:48 )
@Alia Starchild: I guess I will concede to you oh experienced one :vanora_xd: I have only ever played the pc versions so I always tweak my decks before every match to defeat a particular deck. I have this weakness for pretty cards too. If I had a RL deck I would collect all the cards with pretty art regardless of stats/usefulness.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 01:03:00 )
@Saeyra: I've found you can frequently do both. That's why all of my decks are stylish. B)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 01:11:12 )
@Alia Starchild: I am not surprised. They have damn good artists. I love angels and dragons raawwr. I have never been able to get into the black deck because I don't like how they look :vanora_xd: Do you have a preferred website with a card archive? The games I have are pretty old so I don't really get to see all the new cards. How do you even keep up with them all?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 01:40:42 )
@Saeyra: You just aren't looking for the right black cards. >w>

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:39:54 )
@Alia Starchild: Haha woah she looks good! I used to see just zombies, rats, bats and skeletons :vanora_xd:

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:40:55 )
@Saeyra: Yeah no, gotta run that Vampire.dec. B)

Blood isn't the only thing they suck, if you catch my drift. >w>

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:43:57 )
@Alia Starchild: Whew! Now you got me all hot and bothered. I'll definitely give them a chance when the new game comes out! :vanora_embarrassed:

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:49:41 )
@Saeyra: Indeed. ;3

I doubt she'll pop up initially, I imagine most of their focus is going to be on getting new stuff out first. But White/Black vampires are a thing on Ixalan now, and they're apparently quite good. '3'

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:52:11 )
@Alia Starchild: How would they synergize? Can they be healed by conventional heals from the white deck? Or does the white deck just buff their healing alot?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:54:56 )
@Saeyra: Erm... que? xD

Lifegain is just lifegain. Remember, lifegain doesn't usually actually help you win. It just gives you more time to find a way to win, or allow you to take a few hits instead of trading so you can be more aggressive with your creatures. :P

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:59:32 )
@Alia Starchild: Oh I must have mixed it up with another game where healing actually damages undead creatures. So I guess the vampires bring the damage and aggression to the white deck?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:31:16 )
@Cats: Good morning! /pet
Sucks you're sick. It feels like everyone got sick at some point in the last month. Well, you're in luck though! We have some delicious remedies for sickness, and all are cat-friendly. /feeds you soup!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:33:04 )
@Dowan: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI! *noms* Good morning!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:34:18 )
@Saeyra: /pushes you off his metallic casing
We talked about this! No biting the shell.
But good morning. How are you and your fleshy companion?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:38:29 )
@Dowan: I'm sorry...Ever since I added these cat mods to my casing. I feel the need to pounce and nom things. /scratches behind her ear

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:40:33 )
@Saeyra: That sounds like a strange problem. Have you checked in about it? I had the same implements, but feel no changes... /licks from a mug of cream

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:45:41 )
@Dowan: I hope these new body mods don't attract fleas..they are quite soft and furry.. /stares at the mug of cream mesmerized and licks her lips

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:05:18 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Unicorn: No worries O_O
Sucks for lame wifi though D:

@Alia starchild: NUUU that song will be stuck in my head for the next hour now!

@Cats: I HOPE YOU HAVE OBTAINED YOUR SOUP AND FEEL A BIT BETTER D:

Morning thread. :D

Made by yours truly, nyan~
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.