Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 18:16:36 )

how very very dare we
here at my job, schedule a delivery service from 10am-1pm
but show up at 930am.
we tried to call to say we are ahead of schedule
but he gave us a business number so we didn't know what to think.
so we knock on his door thinking it's better to try than to not show up, most people don't answer their phones anyways.

oh but this wakes him up and now he's so angry he has to harass the store with like 3 phone calls to repeat himself about how he absolutely can't wrap his mind around why we would come early and he wants to just cancel everything he ordered because we inconvenienced him so badly.

:vanora_worried:
like i get it's inconvenient but why do customers act like such babies over things sometimes. people mess up! There's no point in dragging it on when we're literally already refunding delivery, apologizing and rescheduling.

i don't get people!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 18:18:28 )

wow sounds like he needs some perspective.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 18:23:39 )

@Totalanimefan:
he spent a ton of money here. sometimes people have too much money to toss around and they begin to act like they're kings lol
not always, but when it happens it always gets so much under my skin

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 18:28:03 )

@Jolly: People like that drive me crazy. You aren't better than other people because you have money. Kindness is free.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 18:41:56 )

@Totalanimefan:
right?
it's that time of the month where the weird people come out. yesterday i had a guy come in who was a total fanboy of our company. which is already weird.
but he started telling me how he used to be such a wild sleeper that he'd beat up his ex wife in his sleep. not like how i sometimes slap my partner with a dead arm in my sleep. this guy was like, full on kicking and punching and bruising her to get more space
x___x
people with that kind of subconscious are uhhhh
that's not ok dude
get help

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 21:42:22 )

@Jolly: -listens to his story-

I was originally trying to get the Veep -laughs nervously- but after searching for 10 mins, I picked a different one lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 00:21:07 )
    That's quite a cover story for his abuse. //eyeroll

I once worked as a receptionist at a hair salon and a client came in early. About an hour and a half early, so the stylist was with another client. I gently reminded her of the appointment time, and then welcomed her to wait in the seating area with some fresh coffee. This old bag decided to whine to my boss that I wasn't "considerate of clients who come in early." I was being chewed out by the boss (who was the stylist) when the other stylists defended me.

Who gets a rod up their ass like that? Sounds like she's related to your guy.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.