Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Plucking up the Courage to say Hello

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 08:28:33 )

@Shy: holy crap bro your art :o amazing!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 15:34:14 )

@Shy: Aw thank you so much. You are so sweet <3
Oh yes. That is definitely something that will happen. I struggle to put the game down. I just want to play it all the time now. (But I do my other responsibilities still lol)
I’ll donate some volts your way and you can play it some more ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 17:29:51 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll probably buy it later today and download it when I get home, my switch needed a little loving lately anyway!

Let me at least draw for you, I couldn't possibly take that much for free! Do you have any OCs or specific avatars you'd like art of?

@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you! I'm happy to be here!

@Ruby: Aaah thank you! I've got a lot to learn but I'm pretty happy where I'm at right now!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 18:00:15 )

@Shy: I love my Switch. My LCD is failing, so my husband is going to buy a replacement panel and going to try and fix it for me. (He used to repair computers for a living) but he said it's considered a very hard repair, so it might not work. Even Nintendo doesn't offer the repair.
What other games do you have for the Switch?

You totally don't have to, but I wouldn't pass up art of this avatar.

Thank you for saying you would do art in return, I just wanted to give you some volts cause you are new. ^-^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 18:00:45 )

I was afk before because I was working on an essay for school. I've almost finished it so I'm going back to do more. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 19:41:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Nintendo isn't big on repairs for a lot of things, I went through several pairs of joycons within the first couple years of owning the switch (which was brand new when I bought it).
That avi is super pretty! I'll do my best!!
And take your time, I'm at work anyway oop.. Just killing a few minutes here and there!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 20:12:05 )
Hello, and welcome. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 21:33:14 )

@Shy: Ouch that sucks. Knock on wood, I've never had a problem with the joy cons. I'm getting an OLED switch since my other one isn't working, I hope they don't have joy con problems.
Thank you, and no rush on the art. I don't know how busy you are on the daily, and feel free to post it anywhere that you show off your art or a portfolio.
I finished writing the essay so I'm done with that class, yay!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:25:44 )
@Wildfire: Hello! And thank you!!

@Totalanimefan: Hoping you won't have problems either! I haven't seen any news about joycons being a big ssue these days so I'm sure it'll work out!
Completely forgot to answer earlier, but I used to be super into Splatoon2, excited for Splatoon3, have Breath of the Wild, Yoshi's Crafted World, Pokemon Sword, Untitled Goose Game, and probably others I don't remember off the top of my head. Not a big library but I'm happy! (And occupied with Mobile games).

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:31:26 )

@Shy: Oh that's good! This is my first ever Nintendo product that has broken. I guess I shouldn't be salty because I've been buying them since the Gameboy color but I know that they are supposed to last through nuclear fallout lol
It's cool, don't worry about it
The switch has so many cool games. I have all the Pokemon games lol. BOTW, Super Mario Oddessey. (sp?), Rune Factory 4S, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Stardew Valley, Shin Megami Tensei V (Must have if you love JPRGS), FE Three Houses, SubaraCity ($2 puzzle game I've put 80 hours into lolol), ANCH and I'm sure there is a few more, but those are the main ones. Oh and Dragon Quest 11.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:39:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Omfg I can't believe I forgot I had ACNH... I so badly wanna play Rune Factory again, thank you for reminding me that was a thing! I also miss the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games, but I've been pickier about those since the quality still looks like the early 2000s for a switch game.. Maybe that's just me though. Always tempted to get Mario games but that's something I'm more likely to watch a Let's Player play vs playing it myself nowadays. I've never played a Dragon Quest or Shin Megami Tensei game but they look cool from the previews!
Stardew Valley I have on my phone and Steam, I had to resist buying for the switch too aha. Definitely gonna take a peek at SubaraCity!
Also congrats on finishig your essay! (I swear I read everything the first time I just forget to reply to everything)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:54:03 )

@Shy: I love RF4/4S! I had it for the 3DS and I love the Switch version. It fixes some of the big bugs that was in the 3DS one.
ANCH got me through the early days of the pandemic. I would visit friend's islands all the time. My husband and I didn't finish Mario, I have watched streamers play it and wow it's amazing what people can do with those games.
Dragon Quest was cool. It's very much an old-school JPRG but in a good way. It doesn't feel outdated, it's very solid.
Oh and I also have SMTIII. I forgot about that one too lol. Have you played any SMT or Persona games? They are soooo good! I highly recommend them.
I like Stardew but I 'only' put 40 hours into it. I'm a bigger fan of Rune Factory. Yeah SubaraCity is just a simple puzzle game but it's nice to relax with it. I paid for it with coins.

Thank you! I'm happy to be done with the class. As long as my essay passes, I've finished. ^^

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 00:41:55 )

@Shy: I think it's incredible! I for sure can't draw like that so it's super impressive to me haha

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 22:25:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Finally lunch time so now I can ask what SMT is! My first guess was a super mario hame cause of the SM but everything else would be lost on me! I have a Persona game just.. Never touched it aaa.

@Ruby: aaaa Thank you so much! Been in a bit of an art block lately and worried my mext drawing will look off but that's future me's problem. >>

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 22:51:11 )

@Shy: SMT = Shin Megami Tensei lol
Which Persona game?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 00:55:57 )

@Shy: omg I just snorted xD

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 01:39:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Omfg I dunno how I didn't figure that out.. I had to do a quick google search, it was P4 Golden!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 01:39:58 )
@Ruby: LMAO I'm glad you liked that c: It's a fun thing to say when you procrastinate on stuff

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 03:00:22 )

@Shy: haha definitely! I think I’m gonna adopt that phrase xD

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 18:15:35 )
@Ruby: Go for it! I have no clue where I picked it up, but I use it any chance I get uvu

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.