Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 21:36:25 )

IM MEGA SAD
I've spent all morning sitting around, unable to focus
cause I was expecting a delivery! I'VE BEEN WAITING 3 WEEKS to get my footboard in so that my bed frame can finally be put together. It arrived broken the first time, so its been sitting around in pieces waiting for a new piece.
FInally had it scheduled for today from 11-2pm
So I wait
and wait
wait
and wait
and finally its 2 and I'm like, something's wrong here
So I text my manager (the delivery is coming from our sister company, connected to our store) and I'm like hey can you take a peek at the schedule, maybe I was delayed.
She researched into it to find that I was one of a lot of people whose orders got cancelled today because our notorious driver called out. And that the manager of that side tried calling me and left a voice mail (which I thought he sounded like an automated message so I absolutely deleted it before really listening, then got distracted by 3 other voice mails of geico spamming me lmfao)
SO SURE
He called me at like 9am about this
so it is absolutely my fault for wasting my day waiting cause I didn't listen to my voice mail thoroughly
BUT IM SO SAD NOW I have to wait another week to finally get my mattress off the floor :vanora_cry:

tbh I think I'm more sad about the waste of time waiting
but even more sad about having to move the bed slats out of the way again cause theyaresohardtomove

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 05:22:19 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Oh no ;w; I'm so sorry to hear, hopefully you can get your bed frame done soon!!

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.