Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat how is everyone doing?

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 17:49:47 )
Not much on my side alot o my friends are at work so really don't have anyone to talk to and just crafting with nothing better to do. HOw is every one else doing or what are you up too?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 19:09:53 )

I just finished rewriting something for school that I didn't pass the first time. It was about cultural intelligence in the workplace.
ANYWAY, I'm not sure what I want to do with the rest of my day. I'm thinking of playing more Legends Arceus. It's very good.

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 19:49:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I have less work days this week tho have a feeling I'm going to be called into work but we also have a trainiee. So they might have used some of the extra hours for that. So I got some projects I want to do but the one I'm working on I keep losing motivation on cus there is a lot of tiny pieces I got a wing and four legs to do

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:00:03 )

@Kittyzilla: I guess the good part about extra work is the extra pay.
You should work on those. ^^ I don't know what could motivate you tho ^^;

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:28:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Well i'm finishing a referance art for a dnd character I hope to do in the future. Also level up my dnd character for the last session Friday. it was a 6session campaign...Hope to get into a full campaign one of these times. But my friend and I worked on the over view together we were /are both meatloaf fans so we worked together to make a bard that would make meatloaf proud. I had bought some bases form an artist so making a reference image so i can draw my own style later (since i always have to have an image since i can't draw whats in my brain cus it's not what i want it to look like on paper)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:40:26 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh I see. How often do you play?

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:58:09 )
@Totalanimefan: umm i did a 5 session game in October and this one is a 6 session that the dm created her self (we play on twitch)
edit: Really only played two games with the group but they are like a family compared to the ones I tried to play with before I moved that never made it pass one session)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 23:54:43 )

@Kittyzilla: That's nice. It seems like you guys don't play that often?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 02:42:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Actually

That is our 'captains' games it's just I tend to get only in short sessions

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.