Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello all! New to Voltra!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 02:37:34 )
@Hobgoblin: if anything i played that game too much. I'm a simple fox. I do love gaming obviously. But, I get lost in my music, especially when drawing [n' the rare writing]. So music, art, writing, anime, n' gaming. Do I sound childish?

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 02:54:45 )

@ephenay: Hello there! Thank you! So far I'm enjoying it a lot! The community is so nice!

@Totalanimefan: Oh yay congrats! That's exciting! Oh yeah oof that's so much money D: Oh nice that sounds interesting! I'm doing okay! 😊❤ how are you?

@DreamerZ: Oh yeah I definitely get lost in music a lot. Oh, nice I love drawing. I try to write too, but I'm not the best at it lol. I enjoy watching anime too :) And no not childish at all.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 04:10:02 )
@Hobgoblin: apparently im an amazing storyteller. I have well-written characters, light-hearted yet dark lore, cool [IMO] fights, and romance. I'm just lazy XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 06:14:57 )

@Hobgoblin: I’m alright. Did a lot of reading and nothing else really today. Tomorrow it’s supposed to be sunny and not windy so I might try going for a walk. I banged my leg hard into the handle for the freezer and it really hurts. So maybe I can’t go for a walk tomorrow? Lol
Nice that you had a good day. That’s all one can hope for in these times.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 08:20:41 )

@DreamerZ: Oh that's awesome, sounds like you got a talent for it, yeah i get that I'm lazy too lol

@Totalanimefan: Oh, nice sounds like a nice day. Oh, that sounds promising I hope you do get to go for a walk and enjoy some sun. Ouch, I hope your leg is okay. Yeah, I'll take any good days I can.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 17:50:31 )

@Hobgoblin: Thanks. It's still 45 out. But the sun is starting to come out. My leg hurts still but I think I could still go for a small walk. Nothing too long.
How are you doing?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 21:19:24 )
@Hobgoblin: Aw shucks lol. if voice typing was actually reliable i might use it XD

@Totalanimefan: I'm so sry ya hurt yourself

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 03:13:19 )

@Hobgoblin: yay I'm glad! isn't it just a nice, cozy lil place?
i recently came back from a long hiatus, and it's almost like i never left. everyone's still as awesome and kind as always:)

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:13:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's nice, hopefully there's more sunny days coming our way. Sorry about your leg hurting, hopefully it will feel better soon. Hope you got to go on a small walk. I'm doing okay, tired kinda lol.

@DreamerZ: Oh yeah agree it can be helpful at times but yeah not the most reliable lol

@ephenay: It is! I'm enjoying it a lot 💖yeah aw welcome back to you then too! :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:32:32 )

@Hobgoblin: thank you ^-^

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:33:35 )

@Hobgoblin: I did get to go on the walk! Luckily the bruise didn't hurt it that much. ^^
I need to see more of the sun and I'm sure that you feel the same way too. Been feeling so tired today cause of lack of sun, you know? Maybe you were tired from the same thing?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 02:03:03 )
@Hobgoblin: how are today, hobs n,n

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 03:28:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's nice glad you got to go on that walk! ❤ Oh yeah good point, that probably doesn't help D: here's hoping for some sunny weather this weekend!

@DreamerZ: I'm doing okay! repotting some plants and just had dinner, how are you? ❤

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 03:42:36 )

@Hobgoblin: I really hope that you get some sunny weather! I hope it's sunny for me too. Maybe then I could play Community Day outside. (Pokemon Go)

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 06:44:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Fingers crossed we both get some sunny weather! Oh yes, that would be fun I haven't done a proper community day in a while because of how bad the weather has been 😔

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 21:46:24 )

@Hobgoblin: Tomorrow is the first 'throw back' Comm Day. It's Bulba from 2-5pm. 3x exp for catches.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny, but also really cold and windy still. So I might go out. We will see.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 22:40:59 )
@Hobgoblin: was tryna do some stuff to strengthen my legs

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 02:08:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah dang, I hope you were able to go out! I missed it, I got hit with a cold D:

@DreamerZ: Oh I see, good on you.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 02:10:58 )

@Hobgoblin: I'm sorry you got a cold! That sucks!
I went out for an hour tops, but my hands were super cold. Even with one glove and a hand warmer. (Need the other hand out for catching)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 02:37:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah D: I hope it goes away soon, it's why I haven't been on much. Well, I'm glad you were able to go out for a bit but sorry for the cold weather D: Heres hopefully for the next community day we have some good weather.

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.