Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How many of us are here?!?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 02:19:07 )

Just curious. And it is okay of I am the only one. But how many people here have had WLS?

I am approximately 3.5 months post op. SADI.

Jacklene
Image bought on The Underground. Due to photobuckets new policy, unable to get the name of artist.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 02:41:40 )

@Kory: Yes, wls is weight loss surgery.

I actually used to think WLS was not for me. It was something I NEVER thought I would have it done. I lost 100+ lbs on my own, but then after a couple of years the weight crept back on. ALL of it. And COVID actually made it worse. So I decided in 2020 to have surgery.

Thank you. I am really happy with my decision. and I am down 50 lbs.

Jacklene
Image bought on The Underground. Due to photobuckets new policy, unable to get the name of artist.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 02:52:41 )

Congratulations on your successful WLS! I've not had surgery for that myself but I do have some weight to get off. I want to look slimmer for my cousin's wedding in March. :)

Please ping me!

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 19:51:27 )
I don't know what you are talking about but good for you and hope you are okay.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:26:22 )

Congrats on your WLS and good luck on your WL journey! ^^

I've never had WLS, but I've been curious about liposuction to get some pesky areas removed that working out hasn't seemed to fix over the years. Back in college I went to a clinic that provided heat treatments and a vibration session to burn/ shake away fat cells, but I forgot the proper name for it. That's the only weight-related thing I've done in a clinical setting. :velvethappy:

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.