Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:28:15 )

@Wildfire: I'm making it like nerd/furry specific too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:28:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: just kinda 'shrugs' not into it haha <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:30:36 )
@Another Movie Addict: I would expect nothing other than that for you! :3

@star2000shadow: gotcha. No worries!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:33:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm rewatching Zoo 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:34:38 )
@star2000shadow: Zoo... Disney or other animated movie? I don't think I've seen that one

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:42:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: the 'animals get changed and humans become their new dinner' show. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:52:16 )
@star2000shadow: ....uuuuuh yeah... I definitely missed that one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:59:02 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: was a good show. they just ended it before they finished. it'd of been nice to see if humanity won or not 'sighs' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:05:10 )
@star2000shadow: I'll take your word for it. It sounds like it has absolutely zero appeal to me, but to each their own :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:29:10 )
@Wildfire: I am doing ok. My relax day before work tomorrow

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:45:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: true. I'm debating on watching the Last Unicorn 'HUMS' it's mah favorite show. well movie. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:46:17 )

@star2000shadow: The answer is always yes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:48:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Another Movie Addict: true haha. I'm also munching on some saulted Cashews haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 22:02:01 )
@Ariella74: relax days are important! What are you doing today to take advantage of it?

@star2000shadow: That's another one I haven't seen in a while.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 22:35:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: its been a while since I had them but their really good 'nods'. now I'm just relaxing and Chilling. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 23:20:36 )

@Wildfire: I had a fairly long day today! My dad picked me up around 20 after 10:00am to go to my cousin's house for a surprise party for my aunt. Ate way too much and had cake and saw family and had fun. It was supposed to be a pool party but no one ended up swimming because apparently the water was too cold.

Then from there we went to my stepmom's place, where there was more food (I was too full to eat though, lol) and my brother and his girlfriend and some other people from stepmom's family (her sisters, mom, niece etc). We hung out there for a few hours and watched football and talked. Then I was sent home with food (pizza, salad, tortilla chips and some dessert goodies) because my stepmom always has food left over and wants to be rid of it, lol.

Then I got home and realized that at some point today I tweaked my back so now I'm laying on my bed resting. But it was a fun day!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 23:47:56 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'snicker' I'm watching 'IZombie' haha. it's a good one 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 01:45:15 )
@Wildfire: watching shows on netflix

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 07:42:33 )
@star2000shadow: i habe an almost 2 year old and 2 nursery kitten....
Our daughter think 4:30 am is an good Time to woke up everyday!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 07:44:08 )
@Wildfire: those 2 we wantet to adope but the mother left them at 4 weeks old so we got them early ;)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.