Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 18:51:09 )

Sweet, crates and bundles for my hoard >o>

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — she Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 19:47:15 )
congrats to the winners!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 20:22:17 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kory:

@star2000shadow:
It's okay, star, I didn't win anything either. xD
But I didn't pay for any tickets, so I don't feel a huge loss or anything. :>
I'm sad but it's okay. There'll be other chances to win something!

True. eh I was hoping to get an item i was questing maybe. otherwise I'm fine its not like I lost any items haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:26:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: this is true 'nods'. So how goes your day? I just woke up from a small nap. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:49:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: it went nice and slow and aww I'm glad she wasn't hurt. My cat seems determined to be all over me haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 02:31:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: I'm not a fan of winter simply because of balance issues and ice. but I do like fall 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:13:05 )
Don't worry you guys! There will be more raffles!! ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:58:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Oh I'm sure there will be. How went your day KittyBeary? <:3( )~~

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 06:02:10 )
Congrats to ALL of the Winners!!
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 06:41:05 )
Yay. Thank you so much. I was so ecstatic when I saw my name in the winners list. Congrats also to everyone who won!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 07:31:28 )
@star2000shadow: It was pretty good! Finally got to go out and do errands which was nice. owo How was your day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:01:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @KittyBeary: went to my doctor appointment, still on Oxygen, but i did get out which was nice.
<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 04:24:37 )
@star2000shadow: Ah, hope it went well! :0

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 05:31:15 )

Hey, I won a thing! Cool! :O

Congrats to everyone who won!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 08:12:06 )
@CooperationIsKey: Woohoo nice!!! :D Congrats!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:32:46 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
KittyBeary:
@star2000shadow: Ah, hope it went well! :0

it did but the doctor was so not one with a lot of good news. I mean I'm doing fine, found out I lost fifty pounds, but I'm still on oxygen, and I found out the cough I have that crops up might stay as well. even after I get off oxygen. yeah I will admit I glared haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:48:36 )
@star2000shadow: Doctors can be like that unfortunately x(

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:51:59 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
KittyBeary:
@star2000shadow: Doctors can be like that unfortunately x(

least he was honest about it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 00:00:54 )
@Vozzy: I haven't gotten a message, or what I did win yet. I figure everyone is busy, and have things going on. But I wanted to say congrats to everyone else

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:51:50 )
Yeah they're probably busy, as usual. XD
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.