Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Controlled Chaos

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 05:44:33 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

The newcomer seemed to gasp audibly, as the elven male took a few steps back.

"You... you..." he sputtered.

"You TRAITOR!" he yelled.

"Mistress WILL hear of this! And you will go through HELL when you return!" he declared, growing angrier by the second.

"Actually, no! Screw that!" he then said. "I'll learn you a lesson, MYSELF!" he finished, as the newcomer watched, still feeling a little... 'off'.

'Damn it...' he cursed mentally.

The elven male, then coated his hand in the weird red mana, and brought his palm forward, aiming to slap the woman across the face... as hard as he could.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 05:55:12 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
She wasn't paying enough attention to him. Sure, she could see his mana, but she hwas confident enough that he was slowed enough to not be a risk. However, while that would have worked for most people, he had the ability to completely cancel it out. Which he, of course, did.

He grabbed her shoulder, whirled her around and slapped her, hard. She lost her balance and ended up staggering to the side, somehow managing to avoid hitting the ground beneath her.

"... ow." She said quietly, as she realised that there was something tingling at the impact site. She could feel his mana, feel it trying to do anything with her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 06:20:37 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"You are nothing but a mere tool!" the elf told her. "You have NO authority over me! I was sent here to do this, NOT you! You were sent along to be MY tool for this assignment!" he continued.

"Now shape up, LEARN YOUR PLACE, and be a good little tool!" he ordered her, his other hand glowing with the same mana.

"Or I will slap you again and again and again, until you're nothing more than a damned MANNEQUIN!" he threatened her.

"Are we clear?" he asked, his voice darker and more threatening.

The newcomer couldn't help but feel immense anger over how the elf was treating the woman... but something was causing him to not do anything. Something was pushing that anger down.

It was as though the DNA that he had been forcefully combined with was screaming at him that there was a predator here. A dangerous one. And the danger signs all seemed to be pointing to the one he'd referred to as 'A-2'.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 06:28:49 )

"Yes, I know." The woman stated, her voice level, calm, but most certainly unimpressed.

"I was sent to help. However, I was told explicitly to not take any shit from you." She told him. "So you can back down lest I tell Mistress that you're abusing her favourite test subject." The elf just growled, but wasn't able to say anything. At least nothing coherent.

Her insubordination to him was most certainly angering him, and it wasn't hard to tell. So, what he did was lunge for her, a blade in his hand. She hadn't been able to dodge it, and she felt his blade slice her across the cheekbone. It wasn't particularly bad, but the face bled a lot, and it showed here.

She just held a hand out toward him, causing him to feel like dark, poisoned water was starting to fill every bit of open space within his body. He knew she wasn't controlling it, this was purely natural reflex.

"She told me my self preservation is key." She stated.

"Said nothing about you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 07:01:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The elf had nearly been brought to the point of death, but he placed his hands over his chest, and his entire body glowed a light blue. Then, he rapidly started to look a LOT better than before... aside from legitimately throwing up at one point.

He then rolled off to the side, coughing violently, and looked at her.

"Wh-what!? LIES!" he yelled.

"I order you to take down the Fyrane!" he shouted.

"Knock him out! Render him unconscious!" he ordered her further, though his tone was definitely wavering now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 07:05:31 )

The woman didn't say anything.

"..... You know I'm not that physically strong." she stated.

"And you know that he'd likely kill ME if I attacked him." She continued.

"Self-preservation is stopping me from attacking him." She finished with, crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 07:30:37 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The elf was practically beside himself now, as the one known as Fyrane got to his feet.

"Looks like YOU'RE stuck between a rock and a hard place." he said. "And it clearly looks like you're outmatched. You don't have NEARLY the amount of power you think you do, and you're poking a hornet's nest." he went on.

"So how about you answer some questions-" he started to ask further, but was interrupted by another knife being thrown. Though he easily dodged it. When he looked back, however, the elf was gone.

"YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF THIS!" echoed all around them.

"...self-preservation, huh?" the Fyrane then asked the woman.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 07:33:27 )

"YOU'RE A COWARD, CHRIS!" She called out before sighing.

"... Mistress will be quite unhappy that he left me behind." she added with a shake of her head before turning her attention to the Fyrane.

"Yes. I was explicitly told to ensure my own survival, over his." She told him honestly.

"Not... not that he was told, apparently."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 07:50:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...I see." he replied.

"I... I admit that... I was not expecting to run into YOU of all people out here." he then admitted. "Not under such circumstances, anyway." he went on, looking around slightly.

"...and I can see that they've just not stopped the experiments." he continued.

"Damn it." he cursed.

"It's... I admit, it's a nicer blast from the past to meet you again."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 07:52:29 )

She was silent for a moment before sighing, heavily.

"I wish I could say the same." She then said before pausing.

"... Go away." She then said. "She will be coming, and she will not be happy." She continued.

"If you are here, you can't win against her, you know that."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 08:07:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." he was silent for a moment, before shaking his head.

"Come with me!" he quickly said.

"Let me get you away from that hell!" he continued.

"You said she prioritised self-preservation? Then come with me and I'll try and make it so that you're not being experimented on and tested to your limits." he told her further.

"Nobody deserves to be with that bitch." he then growled.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 08:09:39 )

She froze when he told her to go with him, having not expected that, and never once considered it.

"I..." She started.

"....." She couldn't think of anything to say, was frozen in place because it was a choice, and it was something she didn't really handle well anymore. Maybe in the past, she did, but hadn't for a very long time.

"She's coming." She said quietly, able to see the elven mana approaching in the distance. The Fyrane just grabbed her hands.

"Let's. Go. Before she gets here and kills us both." He urged. She didn't say anything, didn't know what to say, before nodding, letting him use his mana to get them out of there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 08:29:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Sure enough, they were engulfed with black fire, and they were gone. Not only did they leave the forest, she then found herself in a... modest apartment. It was a bit small, but she could see it was at least a home.

HIS home.

He let go of her hands, and sighed.

"I'll make SURE you never have to go back to her." he told her.

"You deserve to be safe from her."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 08:37:30 )

She didn't move for a few seconds. It took a few more before there was anything for her.

"I... Where can I go?" She asked, pain in her voice as she brought a hand up to the side of her head. One thing that the woman they both hated had always done, was to have it that if one of her minions tried to escape, there would be a massive amount of pain wracking through them. Most of her subjects and minions would die from it.

This one, however, knew she wouldn't. Not much could kill her, she'd learned. She wasn't invincible or immortal, just very hard to kill.

The pain was setting in though, and it was hard enough, and fast enough, that she was getting a glitchy effect with her mana sight. If she didn't know where she could go for the moment, she'd drop and hit the floor. She knew this.

Chances were she'd be out cold for awhile, but who knew how she'd be when she woke.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 21:55:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He was silent for a moment, VERY worried about her well-being right now.

"You... you can stay here for now, obviously." he told her. "This is my place, it's not much, but you can stay here for the time being." he continued.

"That door leads to the bedroom, feel free to go in and collapse on the bed." he informed her.

"And I know of some people that might be able to help you, so I'll contact them in the meantime." he went on.

"So yeah, crash on the bed for however long you need." he finished.

"...you gonna be ok?" he then asked hesitantly.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:15:59 )

She was silent.

"Eventually." she answered. "Maybe." She added honestly.

"I'm too far from her." She then said. "And it hurts. Literally."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:38:51 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." he was silent as he heard that.

"I'll try and find someone to remove that." he told her.

"Seriously. She shouldn't have control over you." he reasoned. He was amazed that she'd come with him so willingly, but he wasn't going to question that right now. All that mattered was that she needed help.

And that she was a victim of Vanessa Encrae as well.

He couldn't NOT help her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:46:26 )

She was silent for a few seconds before nodding.

"Right. I... " She started, before there was a sharp stab of pain through her head, causing her to wince, severely and notably.

"Ow." She muttered.

"I... I'll see you later." She added before trying to navigate the cluttered apartment. She coudl see mana, yeah, but his apartment really didn't have any.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:06:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...oh..." Ash muttered, before quickly closing the gap between them.

He put his hands on her shoulders, and helped her get through the mess of clothing, boxes, and plastic bottles he had strewn about.

"Sorry." he apologised.

"I... yeah, my place is a mess." he admitted.

"Not used to having people over." he went on.

"So yeah, sorry."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:12:41 )

She was silent as she was led through the apartment, and to his bedroom.

"Thank you." She stated, pain in her voice, after he got her sitting on her bed.

"I think I'll be ok." She told him.

"This is something that is made to kill those that run." She told him. Not realising that he likely wouldn't clue in that she wasn't one that would succumb to that.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.