Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 03:34:58 )

Haha I get one that's about the DC area. It's a local one. I used to get an issue for free in the hotel I stayed at for Otakon and I would always read it on the flight back.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:11:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I tried but it didn't woke out so well. So I am still awake, just being quiet

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:12:55 )

Animal Crossing sounds nice too.

@The Bride: Resting is good too. Hopefully you will fall asleep soon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:18:16 )
@Totalanimefan: as long as it is nice, and quiet.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:34:34 )

@The Bride: Is it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:50:54 )

I'm going to get off the computer for the night. Good night.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 05:46:17 )
Waiting for those ticket grants lol ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 06:25:32 )
@koneko: Yeah ^^ Only a few more days!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 13:06:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs [b]|[/b\] Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'Blinks' um I'm trying to get the unique witches broom from the volt orb, I'd have to get a lot of orbs, so um Thank you but no I don't wanna take your Volts hun...and I wouldn't know how many Volts I'd need to get the broom haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 13:15:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs [b]|[/b\] Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' Did I kill this thread 'blinks'. If so I apologize?

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 13:48:26 )
@Totalanimefan: they're going to take the plane haha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 13:58:31 )

@eyry: I guess that’s the only way huh? I hope they behave. When I was moving across rye country last year I asked if I could give them downward while on the plane and they said it was risky. Have you talked to your vet about it?

@star2000shadow: oh I see. I thought you meant a common in the shops.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:27:30 )
bagels sound amazing.

Good Morning!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:28:12 )

@koneko: Wow that sounds like it was really nice. I'm glad that weather is good today. How were the bagels? I'm jelly. lol
I got to enjoy the sun when I walked to the bus stop, and then walked home from the bus stop. It went really well at the Dr's. She is very nice and empathic. Which is what I need from a Dr with my phobia.
She said my foot should heal with Meds in 6 weeks and if it doesn't then she will refer me to a foot Dr. With the Vertigo she noticed that there was a little fluid in my left ear, which was the one that was bothering me. It wasn't enough to need a drain. She said if it happens again just do those same exercises, it's the same ones I would do at the Drs.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:28:24 )

@Koah: Hey morning. How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:33:42 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing pretty good. Got some packages in the mail, and ate fruit for breakfast. Now I'm just drinking a small cup of coffee and relaxing some.
How's your morning/day going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:35:11 )

@Koah: That sounds like a pretty nice day. As for mine I will just copy and paste this XD
I got to enjoy the sun when I walked to the bus stop, and then walked home from the bus stop. It went really well at the Dr's. She is very nice and empathic. Which is what I need from a Dr with my phobia.
She said my foot should heal with Meds in 6 weeks and if it doesn't then she will refer me to a foot Dr. With the Vertigo she noticed that there was a little fluid in my left ear, which was the one that was bothering me. It wasn't enough to need a drain. She said if it happens again just do those same exercises, it's the same ones I would do at the Drs.

Before I got the bus home I stopped at a local pastry shop. I got a sticky bun and a blueberry scone for my husband.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:38:54 )

She said to only wear shoes with arch support. So I think I should take the Berkinstocks back that I bought for my trip to FL. I was wearing them when the foot injury happened. She said to walk when I need to (I said I was car free) she said you don't need to ice it or keep off it. It should heal on it's own it's probably a muscle strain.
I LOVE getting blueberry bagels! Does the place you go to make it themselves? Cause those are the best places. There is one I can walk to that's good, and another one that I like better but it's 1.2 miles away. That's a far walk lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:45:08 )

I'm gonna lose my mcfrickin' mind, ya'll. My doctor called in my prescription for antibiotics for my tooth, sure. But he called it to the wrong Walgreens even though I gave him the address. -_- I've just had to sit on hold with two different Walgreens, getting hung up on by the first one, to get it transferred to the right place.

@Totalanimefan: Glad to hear your doctor's visit went well! Bummer about the Birkenstocks though. I have to wear shoes with arch support, too; I had to stop wearing my converse because my feet would hurt so bad after a while. Fortunately Sketchers makes some cute stuff!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:48:22 )

@CooperationIsKey: OMG WTF That sucks! One time I had a Walgreens clerk get angry with me on the phone. Had me on hold for 30 mins and then hung up on me. I called back and she heard it was me again and hung up lol. I really hope that they fix it all for you soon.
Oh I should look into them! I've never owned a pair of Sketchers before. I have a low arch on my foot so I gotta watch what I wear. The Dr said I could by inserts if I wanted to.

@koneko The two bagel places near me both do that one. It might be my fav dessert bagel!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.