Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:07:55 )

@icedchai: That's awesome! I just finished a unit test and got an 80% on it, but I think I'm going to do a little more for the class since I feel like it's taking me forever to get through the material.
Enjoy Overcooked 2. When did you get it?

Did you get enough currency for a full set yet?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:11:29 )

@totalanimefan: No way, congrats on your unit test!! As far as I'm concerned, an 80% is like an A+ in college.
And we got it three days ago, so every night since then has been us yelling and throwing ingredients at each other, lol.

I did! I had pretty much just enough for the bundle.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:14:17 )

@icedchai: Thank you, and when I saw the two I got wrong, I was like darn, I had the right answer but 2nd guessed lol.
Haha that sounds like a good of fun and good bonding time <3

Nice! I'm glad that you were able to get one. I feel like the bundles are well prices this event for how much currency you earn per post. ^^

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:21:10 )

@totalanimefan: Gahhh don't you just hate it when that happens. It's been a long time since I've taken a test, nut now I'm getting all kinds of war flashbacks... Like when you confidently know the answer but then it isn't one the multiple choices..... T A T

Now that I have the game, I can join my cousins who have been nagging me to get it for a while. It'll be fun to play with my bf and my cousins online. Absolute chaos.

Same! I have some currencies left for individual items, not sure if I want to get more or if I should just give my confetti away if anybody needs some extra for a goodie bag or bundle.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:23:50 )

OMG I've had that happen since going back to school. I'm like well then WTF do I know? What did I do wrong lol. Makes me feel dumb lol

Do you have it for the Switch? I know someone else who has that game and she has it on the Switch. I've never played it before though.

Maybe try and aim for some goodie bags or another set? I try to give two of each item and then I get bundles for the future. I give away extra event items to newbies. :) But you do what you feel you have time for.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:30:26 )

RIGHT, sitting there staring at the page feeling totally bamboozled. I'm pretty smart, and I actually love learning, but school was pretty hard for me. I want to go back one day but I'm lowkey terrified of feeling like I did again when I was younger.

My bf has it on Game Pass on Xbox, which allows us to play of the tv. Almost bought it for the Switch, but I have the Switch lite and that screen is just too small for certain games, lol.

That's a great idea! I try to do the same too, ever since I joined and a couple kind users gifted me event items. I thought that was sooo sweet and it really gave me some cool items. So since then I make it my goal to be able to do the same for other newbies ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:33:45 )
-reappears for a few minutes-
I'd like to get one more little goodie bag before I zoom tomorrow, but I'm only about halfway there and don't have the time or patience to do a puzzle...

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:35:16 )

@wildfire: How many more currency do you need? I have a couple to spare.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:44:52 )
@icedchai:
@Kory:

Awwww, you guys are sweet! <3
I have just over 200 currency right now.
And normally, it wouldn't be an issue, but I'm leaving early in the morning to drive several hours out of state for a family situation ...

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:48:18 )

@wildfire: I'll send you a trade!
For a 'good luck' on your trip.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:48:47 )

@Wildfire: I'll send you what I have atm, which isn't very much lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:50:23 )

@icedchai: It was hard for me to go back because I felt the same. I really like to learn, but school is super stressful and everything has to be perfect.
I don't think that game would be that good on only a small screen like that, so I think you made the right choice.
Sorry for the late reply. I was studying lol

That's a good goal. When your account is older, you have more items than you know what to do with haha

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:54:24 )

@totalanimefan: Can I ask what you're studying? That's another reason I don't want to go back, I actually dropped out because I couldn't come up with a major. I was studying art history and biology, so random lol.

Yeah haven't you been a Voltie since the beginning?? That's awesome. You're like the wise old sage who guides (and clothes) all the new young adventurers hehe

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:56:05 )

@icedchai: I couldn't keep up with it 10 years ago either. It was Japanese back then.
Now I'm going Business Management. Which is just what you need to get some various office jobs.
This class is Accounting. :)

Yeah I'm a day 2 user. I missed the first day and the beta T_T
I love being on Voltra and chatting with people. It's my internet home. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:56:27 )

I'm going to make dinner, and I will reply to your post when I'm back on.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 01:03:13 )

@totalanimefan: Enjoy your dinner~!

I was thinking of going into something similar, if I were to go back to school. My dad owns his business, and he would really like to pass it down to one of his daughters, but up until now neither me or my sister were interested. I really enjoy my office job, but I don't know if I'd ever want any more responsibility than I have now. It's a good opportunity, to take the business, but gosh dang it if it isn't something that scares the heck out of me.

I love Voltra too, I wish I could be on more often but I don't have a great PC setup at home, and I really prefer the PC to mobile. I can be pretty lazy and antisocial, which makes me shut off for a few days at a time. But eventually I'd love to have a better home computer situation where I can comfortably hop on Voltra every day ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 01:06:00 )
@icedchai:
@Totalanimefan:
@Kory:
Thank you <3
You guys are seriously awesome.
I'll return it if the event is still going on when I get back!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 01:17:19 )
-wanders in and waves hi-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 01:23:12 )
@Kory: lol. <3 Ok

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 01:25:18 )
@Kory: I’m good, a bit sleepy. I just woke up. :)
How are you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.