Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Double Trouble

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 21:56:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Nate took a few unconscious steps back, but seeing as this was a new experience for him, he almost felt like he soul 'lagged behind' slightly, and then nearly collapsed to the floor... though he managed to keep standing.

"..." he was silent, before taking a few regulating breaths.

"K-Kiah..." he stammered.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." he apologised.

"I'm just trying... to help you."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 23:58:15 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Kiah was silent, not say anything for a few seconds before getting to her feet.

"Oh fuck you, Nathan." She half snarled.

"Don't you fucking dare start snivelling." She added as she approached, intensity and trouble exuding from her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 00:20:32 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Nate didn't know what to say or do here. Kiah was clearly on some kind of warpath, and anything he was trying to help settle the situation was only making it worse. He could feel the rune creeping at him, crawling all over him, and there was nothing he would do to stop it.

Or stop her.

He then opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't get the chance, before there was a burst of black fire off to his and Kiah's side, and Ash was suddenly standing there.

"...the fresh hell is THIS rune?" he asked, looking it over.

"Well, first things first." he said, before letting his own rune pulse out from where he stood, negating and dispelling the one Kiah had created.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 00:24:15 )

There was silence in the room, in the entire wing, for about three seconds, before Kiah looked over. She looked.... well, it was hard to identify.

"Thank you... I ... I couldn't... I couldn't call it back." She said, her voice betraying her fear.

She was trembling slightly, too.

But, at least it seemed as if the rune being quelled for the moment was helping to level her out. Seemed the rune was part of why she was so pissy before.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 00:45:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash looked at Kiah as she said what she did, and then sighed.

"Gotta admit, THAT was a new thing." he admitted.

"But all right, if you couldn't control that, that's a problem." he stated, before looking at Nate.

"You good?" he asked.

"Y-yeah..." Nate stammered.

"Good." Ash said, looking back to Kiah.

"And we need to nip this little rune problem in the bud."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 00:50:29 )

Kiah was silent for a moment.

"... Ash... I... I don't.... " She started before there was a pulse of mana from her, as the rune started to threatene to drop agian.

The question, of course, was whether or not it would. If it was something that was going to drop again, it could definitely be problematic.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 01:07:05 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash narrowed his eyes, and readied himself.

"Out of the room. NOW." he ordered Nate.

Nate just nodded and rushed out of the room, as Ash stood his ground.

"...it gonna drop again?" he asked.

"Or can you reign it in?" he asked further.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 01:09:43 )

"You think I have any control over this fucking thing?"\ Kiah snapped before she had a chance to process that she wasn't meaning to.

"Really? Just... really? I've had a shitty week, and this is happening now too. You think I have ANY sort of handle on ANYTHING? Man you're outta the loop." She stated.

"Be better if you just fuck off."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 01:31:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash just crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, no." he said.

"Come at me with your weird new rune." he told her.

"You're angry. Take it out on a big boy that CAN take it." he went on.

Obviously, he didn't mean it. He was baiting her to use her rune again, so he could disrupt it again, and then get her out of there as quickly as he could, if need be.

She was too dangerous to be left alone like this, with no control over the rune.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 01:35:49 )

"Oh fuck you, Ash." Kiah snapped.

"You're so fucking full of yourself." She then said.

"You have been for years, for as long as I've known you. Always so fucking full of yourself." She continued, her voice more akin to a snarl. "You're always 'oh, I'll do this. I'll do that." She mocked.

"I'm sick of it." She stated, her voice dark, before the rune dropped. Hard, and fast.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 01:55:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash was not entirely unaffected by the rune. He was surprised and caught off-guard by JUST how powerful it was, but he managed to activate his own rune, shattering the one Kiah had dropped.

"Now! While you have clarity!" Ash exclaimed.

"I'm taking you away from here! I'm going to take you somewhere that you can't hurt anybody!" he continued, racing up towards her.

He then grabbed her by her shoulders, and looked into her eyes.

"...and it's for your own good as well." he told her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 01:59:56 )

Kiah let out a cry of pain and surprise as he grabbed her shoulders. She didn't say anything, but wasn't stopping him either. She brought her hands up to his wrists, grasping them, but not seeming to be doing anything. If she'd moved her hand though, there would have been an echo of her hand prints for a moment, though.

"Please... I can't... I can't control it." She said, her voice quiet, pained.

"Don't let me be like your mom." She added, begging him for help.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:25:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash didn't say anything in response, just nodded.

The two then disappeared from where they were, in a burst of black fire, and appeared in a place she didn't recognise, in front of a door. He opened it, and when she looked inside, she saw herself reflected hundreds of times over, in mirrors.

"This is a special mirror room that reflects mana." Ash told her.

"Get in, and your rune won't be able to penetrate outside it." he said further.

"We'll try and come up with an actual solution soon, but for now, this will stop the threat the rune poses."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:29:45 )

Kiah was silent for a moment, but only a moment, before she just made her way into the room and took a seat on the floor. While she still could actually still have a proper thought in her head, she had taken it and made her way in. She didn't say anything though, didn/t know if she could, without being a snarky bitch.

She met Ash's gaze, and he could see how grateful she was for the moment. It was buried behnd the scowl that was coming forth though.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:49:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." Ash was silent, before sighing.

"We'll work something out, I promise." he told her, before shutting the door and activating the outside lock for it, so she couldn't get out.

Once he did so, he texted Sydney.

Yo, we need to talk. he sent.

Ended up making emergency use of your mirror room, and we need to talk about it. he then sent further.

I'm at your place right now, pick somewhere for us to discuss this. he then added in a third one.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:57:55 )

Sure thing. I'll be home in a couple hours. I can't break from what I'm doing at the moment. Was ther eply that ash received a few minutes later.

---

She had been nigh on completely silent since she arrived there, since being away from the one that had caused her current state. As Ty returned from going to get himself a bite to eat, and bringing something back for her, she spoke. The first time since arriving.

"Someone touched him." She stated, not giving anything more clear about it for the moment.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 03:20:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty froze a bit when Hazel spoke, before quickly walking over towards her and setting what he'd gotten on the table near her.

"Someone touched him?" he asked.

"I... you mean...?" he started to ask further, before realising that mentioning Sebastien's name might not be the best thing right now, so he clammed up and said nothing more on THAT.

"What do you mean someone touched him?" he asked her.

"How so?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 03:23:33 )

"Handprint." She said, her voice quiet.

"It drew my gaze every time." She then said. "I Could feel it. There's a handprint on his wrist." She added.

"Strong. Pulling from within. Dunno if he knew." She added, her voice quiet.

"Doubt it. Couldn't control. Not his choice."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 03:49:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"....I see." Ty responded.

"Hmmm. I'll let people know." he told her.

"This is a valuable piece of information." he continued.

"Someone is passing this along through TOUCH, and that is terrifying." he went on.

"Thank you for telling me, Hazel." he then said further, sitting down beside her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 03:53:05 )

As he took a seat, she flinched. It was barely detectable, but it was there.

"Don't know cause." She told him.

"Can't know. Might if I see." She added.

"Can't promise." There was something to her voice, something that would be hard to detect by others that didn't know her. Ty, however, knew her quite well.

She was scared. Not the usual unease that she felt, but she was honestly scared. She hated how someone had managed to et hold of her as solidly, again. She was scared of what it was that was going to come next. Would he get her again?

She realised that it wasn't hischoice, that he wasn't in control, but it was still not fun or pleasant.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.