Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Happy Birthday Voltra (Giving Back)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 03:17:27 )
I just wanted to come on, and say Happy Birthday, and with for many more birthdays for Voltra to come.

I wanna do something a bit special with this event, Hopefully someone will come in and chat to keep me busy.

All I ask is for you to post with me during this event as much as you can. I am rather busy when there isn't an event going on. But I'd like to give back a few rares.

I will be giving away a Samurai Shock Set, it would have came out of a Pre-Launch Crate ‘17

I will also be giving away a Fabled Beauty it is the rare to the May ‘20 Crate

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 05:58:40 )

@Unicorn: -pops up like a meerkat at the sound of a fabled beauty-

Glad to have you posting with us again <3

I thought about doing art again, I just got procreate so I can draw again

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 08:05:44 )
@Ruby: it is an extra so why not give back, well we are all posting for an event to earn and I am listening to music well I am online.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 08:33:48 )

@Unicorn: it’s very nice of you to give things away~

What music are you listening to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 08:46:39 )
@Ruby: my music has been going from rock, to rap, pop, techno, trance, metal it is just all over the place right now. I'd do a giveaway/charity but it is sometimes hard to been online.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 11:47:00 )
@unicorn: hey there nice to see your avatar posting again ... Very kind and sweet of you to be giving back to voltra :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 13:22:21 )

@Unicorn: life happens <3 gotta take care of that stuff first. How’s your little one? Liking school?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 16:52:57 )
Hey there. ^^ Nice to see you.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 20:22:37 )
@SapphireMoon: hello there, yeah it is nice to be posting again, but also great to give back as always as well.

@Ruby: she loves school, ect. For the fact that other kids have been picking on her/bullying her. 2 kids ganged up on her, when her teacher wasn't at school at all that day. I guess that day her teacher had a drs. Appointment. And when my little isn't at school, for being sick, she is missing her teacher, and what friends she does have.

@Shark: Hello long time no see, nice to see you as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 01:52:19 )
@Unicorn: Hello! I know what it's like to be busy and rarely have time to post.
I'm trying to be a little more active this event!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 12:35:05 )
@Megaame: I try to be active during events, but there are some that I have missed items for, or missed all together, but that is alright.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 23:51:14 )
@Unicorn: I try to at least log on each day, but sometimes I just don't post much. Like the garden event that just passed, I missed all those items just for lack of activity.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 08:17:06 )
@Megaame: yeah, sometimes I aint always online for an event, I am sure that I've missed a few events.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.