Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:26:46 )
    @Lina: hey, cute new avi!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:27:15 )
@Wildfire: I don’t have a lot of money but I like donating when I can because I really like Voltra and I know how hard everyone works to keep it going. I think it’s worth the money to help keep the website alive. But I know that not everyone has the money to donate.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:27:21 )
    @Wildfire: oh no, were the spring rolls bad or something? I honestly have never eaten spring rolls lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:29:05 )
@sunny: thank you! I had it started awhile ago and finally finished it today. I don’t think it will last long though, because I have new orb items and event items. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:30:37 )
OMG - I just opened another common orb and got another pair of the witch's boots! This is like 6 of that item now. I'm done opening these stupid orbs! I'm running out of volts and only getting duplicates of things I already have!!

@Lina: I don't donate because for me it's part of the challenge as a player but also (probably more so), I have my own website to run and support... that has to take precedence.

@sunny: no, I think they were fine, but they were premade "boxed" with more ingredients and preservatives than I typically eat. That alone can put me under for a while (it's partly why I don't usually eat premade things and why I cook so much)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:33:57 )
@Wildfire: oh, of course if you have your own website that has to come first!
I don’t think I knew you had your own. >.<

Oh no! I’m sorry!
Hopefully the shoes sell. They’re really cool

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:39:41 )
@Lina: yeah, thanks. And no, I don't advertise the fact here.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:41:49 )
Yes, the witch's boots are really cool, but I have zero use for 5 pair of them (I just checked my inventory - yes, I have 5 pair!) My luck with this set of orb items hasn't been great so far. It is making me contemplate just buying the bundle, but, if I'm not mistaken, that turns out to be a fair amount of money iRL

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:52:05 )
    @Lina: yes I know the feeling, sometimes you just gotta play with the new items!

@Wildfire: ah, I get ya, preservatives et al can really mess with you if you’re not used to them :( just goes to show how much rubbish is in premade food. I still eat it though, but not super often.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:55:46 )
(Advertise to me, message me on discord or something?) >.>

I forget exactly what it costs in rl money. I try to just buy a lot when there are sales or bonuses going, and spend it slowly over like 6 months. :3
It feels a lot more rewarding when there’s a bonus or something.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:56:16 )
@sunny: when I have the time to play with items, I’ll change avatars like 4 times in a day. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:57:21 )

@Wildfire: haha glad you have time to work on a variety of things!
i'm about to find food myself.... something spicy probably :>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:57:42 )
@sunny: yeah... and the UK has stricter guidelines about a lot of that stuff than we do. Our "food" is utter crap. It's no wonder so many Americans are so overweight and so very ill... /eyeroll/ I try not to eat preboxed foodstuffs, but sometimes it happens... and I always regret it. You'd think that I'd just swear the stuff off 100% by now and prefer to go hungry than succumb to premade things, but... life...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:58:57 )
@Lina: lol - you're really curious aren't you? XD

@Vixen: ohhhhh SPICY! <3 What are you doing?
Yeah, I like having a bunch of different projects to go back and forth with. Sometimes one will take precedence of course, but I like the variety.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:01:29 )

@Wildfire: i have leftover korean food and szechuan noodles, so all about the spice XD
probably will microwave one of those for food so i can get back to work.
variety is good! keeps the brain sharp XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:09:58 )
@Vixen: oh yeah... that's all about spice! It sounds great. <3
Yes, definitely :3
Is your afternoon likely to be busy?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:28:12 )
My brain is like 80% curiosity

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:29:17 )

@Wildfire: so i went with the szechuan noodles.
this one was a dry noodle mixed with a spicy sauce, but it came with a side of broth that i might have just mixed in to turn it into a soup noodle lol

yep i see busy days ahead of me XD

please @ me

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:34:58 )
Looking awesome Vixen!
Love the witchy vibes
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:39:53 )
@Lina: lol. And what would you do with the information if I were to reveal it? XD

@Vixen: spicy noodle sooooooup!!! <3 Was it yummy?
So is "busy" a good thing or a bad thing in your book? What do you think is going to keep you so busy?

You guys are both looking awesomely spooky! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.