Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops I do art commissions!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 22:24:58 )

@Lady Hei: You are feeling better now right?
Have you been able to get the event items?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:44:23 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: You are feeling better now right?
Have you been able to get the event items?

Oh yeah, a lot better. At least with wisdom teeth, you only have to get them removed once. I'm steadily getting there. I didn't post as much from being messed up for a few days. But it's all good.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 20:13:09 )

@Lady Hei: I’m glad you are feeling better. If you post in the event forum you will get more currency per post. And that should help you.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 04:33:40 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: I’m glad you are feeling better. If you post in the event forum you will get more currency per post. And that should help you.

Thank you. I got my hands on one item so far.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 05:18:31 )

@Lady Hei: nice. I like the peach one a lot. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 02:10:54 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: nice. I like the peach one a lot. :)

The peach is very cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 13:13:13 )

@Lady Hei: I agree. That was the one I bought first. Do you have enough for anything else? You could try and get the bundle.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 06:21:12 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: I agree. That was the one I bought first. Do you have enough for anything else? You could try and get the bundle.

That’s awesome! I’m saving for the bundle this time too.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 14:29:04 )

@Lady Hei: I was trying but I feel like I won’t be able to get enough seeds in time. How many do you have?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 22:56:25 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: I was trying but I feel like I won’t be able to get enough seeds in time. How many do you have?

I feel kind of the same. I've got about 538 seeds. Haven't had much time to actually sit down for the past few days. I can shoot for at least 2 more items though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 01:51:36 )

@Lady Hei: if you do the puzzles you might be able to get enough.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 20:51:01 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: if you do the puzzles you might be able to get enough.

That's true. It's faster with puzzles. I've done so many. But they're fun. :vivihappy:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:14:16 )

@Lady Hei: I need to do more! I should get the iPad out. I have mostly been using my phone while on my trip.
How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/23 18:13:40 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: I need to do more! I should get the iPad out. I have mostly been using my phone while on my trip.
How are you doing?

You should get the iPad out. :vivihappy: How's your trip? I'm doing good, I might be going to university soon.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 00:12:25 )

@Lady Hei: my trip has been a lot. It’s been fun to see people but also my dad is a total slob and his house is super gross. I’ve been cleaning it everyday and it’s still grimy.

Oh wow that’s exciting! Do you know what you want to study? Do you know which Uni you want to go to?

I recently went back to school after a long break. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 20:25:21 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: my trip has been a lot. It’s been fun to see people but also my dad is a total slob and his house is super gross. I’ve been cleaning it everyday and it’s still grimy.

Oh wow that’s exciting! Do you know what you want to study? Do you know which Uni you want to go to?

I recently went back to school after a long break. :)

That's good. That sounds bad. I'd feel the same, I'd want to clean everything. Yeah, it is pretty exciting. I think something between film animation or game development. I've been 3d modeling for the past 10 years. I want to at least aim for a Bachelor's. I have experience, but not the credentials that studios want. Between all the crazy and lockdowns from last year to this year, I think going back to school would help out. Not sure which school though. The job standards have changed too from it. How are your studies going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 04:14:37 )

@Lady Hei: I normally don’t mind too much but this was more than just dirty. This was disgusting.
That’s really cool! I’m doing something boring. Mine is Business Management.
Studies are going well so far. I’m taking a break right now since I’m on vacation. But I finished up two classes so far (it’s one class at a time until you finish and then move on to the next one)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 05:07:22 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: I normally don’t mind too much but this was more than just dirty. This was disgusting.
That’s really cool! I’m doing something boring. Mine is Business Management.
Studies are going well so far. I’m taking a break right now since I’m on vacation. But I finished up two classes so far (it’s one class at a time until you finish and then move on to the next one)

I apologize for the very late reply. It must have felt like a relief to get it done though. That doesn’t sound so bad. I hope it doesn’t work you too hard. Online is just easier in its own. But I kinda miss the class setting and interacting. Then again, some of it is just the effects of COVID lockdowns in the earlier part of the year and last year. Which isn’t so bad, because a lot of shows/local events/conventions are coming back. :vivihappy:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.