Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support question about joining age

Voltie — please Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 01:31:37 )
so i know the site rules are that you have to be at least 13 to join but is there like an age limit at all?? cos i was telling my gramma about voltra and she likes things like facebook so i thought it would be cool if she could join XD
she’s super old tho and would probably talk about old ppl stuff a lot and she also might die soon so idk if that’s really something voltra would want? idkkk it might upset ppl if another user passes away even tho she’s old and talk so about boring things
also wasn’t sure if it wouldn’t be allowed cos of like laws about adults interacting with ppl under 18? XD
gramma jeanne is nice tho but yea i wanted to ask first before the forums filled up with posts about knitting and ensure flavors XDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 01:57:34 )
As far as know there's no age limit.

That said, I for one would love for your gramma to join in part so I can hear stories from her. I bet she's has a long full life and it would be really cool to hear her side of history. (Just the option of a history major who loves oral histories)
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 02:09:39 )

@Eeraep: for the law, adults can talk to minors. They just aren't allowed to have a romantic relationship with them.
As for the age limit question: there is no age limit. You just have to be 13 when you join a site like this, but nothing more. If your grandmother wants to join, she can. As far as I know, the oldest one here is somewhere in her 50's and has grandchildren. There can be someone older, but I don't know about that.
If she's going to talk about 'old people stuff', do let her. I love hearing grandma stories.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 07:59:15 )
@Eeraep: Oh MY God! Your post made me laugh!!! I would love to be friends with your grandma. I'm an older Voltie , NOT grandma age, but probably older than most. :vanora_sun: I Think it would be great to have a Grandma here!!!!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 12:16:27 )

@Eeraep: OMG! XD You did not just put "she might die soon"

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 13:45:20 )

@Eeraep: well, I hope they don't instill an age limit!
I'm gonna be 3o in the summer, LOL!
XD
But seriously? I think it'd be awesome if your grams joined.
We need people of all ages, get all perspectives =)
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — alien Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/12 13:04:04 )

@Eeraep: Oh my gosh!! I would love if your grandma joined! :) I love old people! xD They're so sweet and they bake cookies and stuff.

Please @ me to get my attention. C:

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/12 13:56:07 )
i would love to hear some grandma stories and i do hope that she lives a long life haha. definitely theres no max age limit c:

Voltie — she!! Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/12 14:07:50 )

xx i think its so cool that your grama wants to join, love!! my granma died when i was 15 so i never really had the chance so share with her but i think is so cool you do!!! take the time u have with her and spend it doing fun stuff!! bcuz you never know!! xx

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.