Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:50:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: LOL, are you at least enjoying yourself?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:51:34 )
    It’s been super hot here today, like 30 degrees :O

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:01:33 )
    super hot and pretty weird for September imo

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:09:09 )
    I am working on a story while chatting, so I may be in and out. It’s a horror story for Halloween :D Halloween already lol.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:09:39 )
@Koneko: Yeah, that's about right I think in terms of difference! We fared the storm okay, but my girlfriend's basement flooded which sucked. :( How did y'all do?

@wildfire: How's your day been so far? :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:09:46 )
LOL... you guys are talking about all these temperatures and it's a "cool" 85*F here today, with 69% humidity, overcast and semi-rainy skies. You're cracking me up!! xd

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:09:58 )
    I was preparing to get my winter clothes out lol and then this heatwave struck

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:10:31 )
    COOL???? omg Florida is wild

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:10:42 )
@Elirona: oh, my day has been fairly soggy, semi-productive, and slightly tiring so far. How has your day been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:11:59 )
@sunny: It's cooler than the 90+ than it has been lately...
Yeah, Florida is kind of crazy. But this is also Florida Summer... it will be at least another month before things start cooling off. Then, it gets lovely!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:19:18 )
LOL. Yeah... I understand. I'm getting tired of it too, and all you guys talking about cooler weather is reminding me of my childhood, where I lived in places that would be starting to cool off about now...

Sometimes I miss Fall.
But I like being able to go to the beach for Xmas instead of freezing my butt off! ;)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:21:25 )
    @Wildfire: oh man. I need to visit this place tbh. It sounds like a whole other planet. So much extreme weather :O I personally am really looking forward to Autumn and Winter, although mostly because of my winter wardrobe XD

@koneko: it is super fun so far! it’s based on this joke article https://www.thebeaverton.com/2021/08/mysterious-fog-nothing-to-worry-about-says-weatherman-who-died-20-years-ago/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:29:31 )

@CooperationIsKey: That sucks you can't apply online. But you could just ride around the bus for free if the AC breaks again lol

@Elirona: I miss my friends a lot. Rona has made it hard to see people.

@star2000shadow: That's cool to me. We are in the 80's today here. ^^

@sunny: Yeah mostly. It's just a lot to learn lol. How are you? How's the writing going? Oh girl, you can't even imagine FL heat. The winter in FL is like the summer in the UK. Warm, a little breeze mostly sun days with little rain. :)

@koneko: Growing up with no seasons you are pretty used to it. It's not weird to have Christmas in shorts. :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:29:36 )
    I love me some ghost stories

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:30:01 )

I'm back from my lunch break. Which was make lunch, clean the kitchen, eat lunch and make + have tea. :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:35:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: I would probably perish in Florida heat XD It was warm in Italy when I lived there over the winter, and even that was weird to me.
    I’m good thanks, got some stuff going on personally that I don’t really know how to talk about (???? super vague, sorry, nothing bad). My writing is going well today, but for the past week it’s been pretty hard to get words out. IDK what’s different this month. I track my writing daily and I am 50% less productive in September than I was in August :( idk. Maybe it’s just a funk :/

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:36:08 )
    It’s for a story exchange on DreamWidth. I will post it when it’s finished, and I can give you the link :) it’ll be hosted on ArchiveOfOurOwn :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:39:34 )
    thank you :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:40:01 )
    I thought most of the flooding damage happened around the city, or places right on the coast. I don't know about the rest of lawn guy land, but it was fine where I was. One day of pretty heavy rain followed by very pleasant weather. At least the grass is greener, hahaha.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 20:40:25 )

@sunny: The heat in the tropics is just a different beast. You have to get used to it or be born there, but then it's really hard to adapt to 'mild' or 'cold' weather because we pretty much never experience that. We joke that your blood thins when you live down here.
It's ok that you are writing less. You have the whole month to write. It's only the 7th. :) Sorry you are going through a funk.

@koneko: It's pretty great and then you can go out and play with all the new stuff with your neighbors and you don't have to worry about the weather lol
Mac and Cheese lol not healthy, but it's what I wanted.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.