Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:13:19 )
@totalanimefan: I do! I play with my girlfriend and a couple of my friends. Unfortunately she is not close enough to have also caught the Salamence. @_@ Same with the friends we play with. :P

@cooperationiskey: Oooh, the grape one was a big fave when I was a kid. What ended up killing your AC?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:17:05 )
    @koneko: aww thank you

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:17:40 )
    Now to decide which item to get :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:18:54 )
    I agree, but I already have sunflowers.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:21:14 )

@Elirona: Apparently there's a freon leak and the guy who came out said they could end up spending a few thousand trying to find and repair the leak or they could just replace the unit. But I just got a text from roommate saying her normal A/C guy says he can fix the leak and will be here first thing in the morning! Fingers crossed!!

@koneko: Good news is the roommate's normal A/C guy thinks he can fix the freon leak that the other guy said totaled out the unit. Here's hoping!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:21:40 )

Wow look at this video of someone making a Pokemon Iceing'ed Cookie
Twitter Link

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:25:13 )

@koneko lol well you know I'm no good at that

@CooperationIsKey: I hope it works out for you. Maybe a library or something. Mall is a good idea cause it's big. I don't know what she likes. Replacing broken things is part of being a landlord and a home owner. She would have had to fix it if you were staying there or not. I have to fix things on my house all the time lol

@sunny: Time to chat with us!

@Elirona: Time to get them out of the casual stage. Jk. It's good that you have friends that you play with in rl. ^^ I have a lot of rl friends on my friends list but they mostly live in FL or CA. Some are in England and Japan too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:25:31 )
    @Totalanimefan: I'm doing well, thank you for asking. How about yourself?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:25:44 )

Yeah it was super awesome. I don't know how people can eat those. They are just too pretty to eat.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:27:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: yes it is. How's studying going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:28:42 )

@blue: I'm good. I've been on the internet more than I have been studying. But at the same time I've been studying SOO much lately. Maybe I just needed a break.

@sunny: lol speaking of. It's going well. I'm understanding the material so far. But I'm also only half way through this class. There is SOO much to learn. I don't know how I'm going to learn it all lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:31:39 )

@Totalanimefan: The library is just as hard for me to get to as the mall tbh. At the very least maybe I can talk her into Walmart? I need a few things anyway. XD And yeah, she definitely would have to do this regardless, but this is a woman who hassled me unendingly until I bought a microwave--to replace HERS that broke down (and she hasn't kept up her end of the bargain which was getting her remaining file cabinets out of my bedroom). She's also tried to make me pay vet bills for her doggo, which is really frustrating because she'll guilt trip me and bully me about it and it's like. I didn't adopt a dog, you did. I didn't because I knew I wasn't in a financial position to do so. But she decided that we adopted the dog together and he's ours despite my many many protests. 9_9

She's a good friend but a frustrating roommate. She really wants to be in control of everything. :I

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:35:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: little by little, you'll get the hang of it :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:03:55 )

@CooperationIsKey: Walmart is a good idea. I didn't think of that place. Target too if she likes Target lol
What the hell that's not cool. It's her dog and her house. I don't know your agreements but the law says that she can't charge you for something breaking in her house. Of course that would mean finding another place to live which would probably be tough. Have you reached out to the city or country to try and find affordable housing? They could also probably hook you up with a bus pass.

@sunny: Thank you! It has been working out little by little. I feel like I'm ready to be done with this class and I haven't even read all of the material lol

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:07:10 )
@cooperationiskey: I've got my fingers crossed! Hopefully it goes well!!!!

@totalanimefan: that's cool that you have friends all over! I find pokemon to be way more enjoyable when you're playing with friends. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:19:33 )

@Elirona: I wish that all of my friends lived close to me, it's because I've lived in a lot of places I have friends from all over.
Pokemon Go is way more fun with friends.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:20:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I've looked around for other housing options but haven't found anything--everything is more expensive than I can afford. And yeah, I know she can't, but that may not stop her from trying. I do have a source for a possible free bus pass though! I need to call and apply for it. I hate that I can't apply online. :P

Please ping me!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:27:46 )
@Koneko: I'm up in north jersey! near NYC. :) State buddies! Pokemon Go isn't for everyone, unfortunately. :C

@totalanimefan: I'm in the same boat...I have a bunch of friends I wish were nearby so I can play pokemon with them ;-;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:41:27 )
@Elirona: lol - right? booties on the doggies! <3 ... except that doggies don't want booties! XD

@CooperationIsKey: ouch. Good luck! :3

@totalanimefan: yep - that's why. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 19:43:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: It's in the fifty's. so we're warmish today. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.