Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:47:27 )

@koneko Well good that you realized that.
Did you or are you going to do a drawing for the Garden to Table event thread?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:48:55 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, that's understandable. xD

True, though sometimes I don't really know what other topics to talk about depending on the hang out lol. And yeah, events are fun and cool and as for the orbs, I'm a bit late to know about them but that's pretty interesting. :o

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:54:28 )
@koneko: Congrats on finishing your drawing! I agree with Total, you should try and submit something to the contest!

@totalanimefan: My brain sucks, so with stuff like I'll leave it until the literal last second, lol. I'm sure you'll get it done and do well!!!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:57:02 )

I kinda wanna do something for the contest too but I have no ideas. :x I must start brainstorming!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:02:14 )

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah one of the best parts of events is getting to hangout with people you don’t normally talk to. Sometimes if you ask people questions it helps. Answer what the person asks of you and then you could ask the same question back or some other small talk. ^^ If you need help with subjects I can help. ^^

@koneko That’s a good idea. I thought about what could grow in an garden and what I liked best.

@Elirona: Oh I’ve been like that plenty of times in my life. Like most of my whole life. But then I learned that it would cause me a ton of anxiety and my work wasn’t as good. So I started doing things on time or early and I would do better. Only took like 25 years to learn that lol. I hope things get better at work for you.

@CooperationIsKey: I’m sure that you came up with something good.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:05:39 )
@totalanimefan: True, although I'm not very good at small talks since I'm bad at it lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:06:44 )

@ChiffonOrange: It’s totally a learned skill. It’s not something that people are born with. :) I had to learn it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:14:10 )
@totalanimefan: Mmhmm. That's understandable. :o No one is born with social skill (or any other skill that is) and people do have the ability to learn if not rushed. (Sorry if it sounds pretty nonsensical ^^; )

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:23:02 )

I has an otter pop. :D

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:24:27 )
i had a coconut popsicle

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:26:24 )

@Shark: ooh nice. I debated several brands of 'freeze-it-yourself' tube popsicle thingies but landed on Fla-Vor-Ice ones.

And I want another. >_>

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:31:29 )

@ChiffonOrange: No, you are totally right. ^^ Just don’t overthink it and everyone here has the same goals. We would like to chat, make friends and earn event currency.
As for what you could chat about, ask about people’s days, how they are, what are they up to during the week. What there hobbies are, what food they are having for dinner, what the weather has been like.
You like looking for small relatable things that everyone does in life. ^^

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:59:37 )
@totalanimefan: I hope they get better too, but I'm gonna keep looking at job listings juuuuust in case. I got a couple ideas for the commons contest myself, I just gotta break out my tablet @_@

@cooperationiskey: Oooh, I love fla-vor-ice!! can I have one please? *puppy eyes*

@koneko: It would make sense, but you're valid to draw whatever you want. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 04:06:08 )

@Elirona: Yeah. Not worth it to work in a shitty workplace. You have the experience now.
Good luck with the contest.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 04:40:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Little Busy with RPing on discord. playing Hero Wars.. Have you heard that FB removing games off their website?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 04:42:04 )
@CooperationIsKey: Are you going to be my Janus?
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 05:15:03 )
The last three nights before vacation, no bats, first night home from vacation hecking bat in the house. Must be another hole somewhere I haven't found where it's getting in from. I'm so tired of these hecking bats in this house

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 06:40:05 )
Just wanted to pop back in and say g'night everyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 07:41:52 )

@Micki Chiba: Huh?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 07:53:50 )

Wheeeeee I can't sleep, I blame the heat.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.