Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops I do art commissions!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 15:12:56 )
@lady hei: Your art is very pretty!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 15:42:17 )

@Lady Hei: Of course. It was super awesome to be able to go in person so I'm glad that I could share it with your virtually. ^^
I'll see you in the event forum. You can say hi in my hangout thread there. ^^ People here are really nice and friendly so don't worry about just jumping in. ^^
Maybe add a link to this art thread in your signature so people can see it when you are around the forums?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 03:09:55 )
ChiffonOrange:
@lady hei: Your art is very pretty!

Thank you!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 03:18:05 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: Of course. It was super awesome to be able to go in person so I'm glad that I could share it with your virtually. ^^
I'll see you in the event forum. You can say hi in my hangout thread there. ^^ People here are really nice and friendly so don't worry about just jumping in. ^^
Maybe add a link to this art thread in your signature so people can see it when you are around the forums?

That's super cool. I'll be sure to. :vivihappy: I hope you earn lots of event seeds too.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 15:53:37 )

@Lady Hei: Thank you! I've been posting a lot so I'm sure I will.
Have you played Jigsaw yet? During events it gets you currency. Up to 1000 a day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 16:45:57 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: Thank you! I've been posting a lot so I'm sure I will.
Have you played Jigsaw yet? During events it gets you currency. Up to 1000 a day.

Many apologies for the late reply, Had to get the weekend chores done this week because I couldn’t do them this weekend. I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. How has your event posting been going? I love jigsaw.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 23:48:26 )

@Lady Hei: Oh wow that’s a lot. How are feeling after getting those teeth removed? You should take it easy.
The event posting has been good but I haven’t posted that much today I was out and about with my husband today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:06:34 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: Oh wow that’s a lot. How are feeling after getting those teeth removed? You should take it easy.
The event posting has been good but I haven’t posted that much today I was out and about with my husband today.

I hope you guys had some good fun. What kind of stuff did you go do? Well, it wasn't so bad. I was out of it coming home, but aware enough to remember my phone passcode because the pharmacy called. It was mostly a blur yesterday. I feel great today though, just can't have anything solid for about a week.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 01:30:42 )

@Lady Hei: lol I’m glad you got through the worst part. I hope I never have to get any teeth removed.
Nice that you are feeling better. What are you going to eat for the next week?

I went to a neighborhood in DC called Georgetown. It was really busy! I did a little bit a shopping. I got new masks for my husband to wear during our trip to FL. I got an on sale sweater that looked good on me. Then we went to a cafe to get a quick bite to eat and a drink but it was just packed with college students. We couldn’t even get a table to sit down in. So that part sucked. Lol
Came home, I studied a little and then we walked to the store. Got food for the week and now I’m home again. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:45:50 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: lol I’m glad you got through the worst part. I hope I never have to get any teeth removed.
Nice that you are feeling better. What are you going to eat for the next week?

I went to a neighborhood in DC called Georgetown. It was really busy! I did a little bit a shopping. I got new masks for my husband to wear during our trip to FL. I got an on sale sweater that looked good on me. Then we went to a cafe to get a quick bite to eat and a drink but it was just packed with college students. We couldn’t even get a table to sit down in. So that part sucked. Lol
Came home, I studied a little and then we walked to the store. Got food for the week and now I’m home again. :)

It is the weekend where all the Fall festivals have started so it's kinda crowded. A lot of the festivals are pretty nice. But at least you still had fun. Is it a cozy sweater?. Just smoothies, soups without pieces of things in it, ice cream malts, and pudding. I'm fine with it. There's a lot of good and hearty smoothie and soup recipes. I'll never do the protein powder stuff again though, it just makes it chalky.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 03:31:42 )

@Lady Hei: Good luck with your food. Soups and Smoothies are good ^^
Fall festivals already? Which state or country are you in?
The sweater was pretty nice and fit me well. I’ll be ready to wear it once sweater weather is here.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 04:25:46 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: Good luck with your food. Soups and Smoothies are good ^^
Fall festivals already? Which state or country are you in?
The sweater was pretty nice and fit me well. I’ll be ready to wear it once sweater weather is here.

Thank you. They are. Especially when you mix different fruits. Soups too with different spices. That's awesome! it's always cool to find that one good sweater or many good ones. I live in Texas. It's still hot here, but we have some events around already.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:27:30 )

@Lady Hei: In the winter and spring I was on a smoothie kick and I would have them every day. Sometimes more fruit based ones and sometime something more PB with protein kind of smoothie. It’s important to change it up.
In Oct the leaves will be changing here for us, or was it in Nov? I can’t remember. I haven’t lived in this area that long. Do you get to see the leaves change? Texas is pretty hot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 06:31:57 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: In the winter and spring I was on a smoothie kick and I would have them every day. Sometimes more fruit based ones and sometime something more PB with protein kind of smoothie. It’s important to change it up.
In Oct the leaves will be changing here for us, or was it in Nov? I can’t remember. I haven’t lived in this area that long. Do you get to see the leaves change? Texas is pretty hot.

That does sound pretty good. I'll be sure to switch it. It's a good thing we bought a lot of different stuff. Sounds close to ours. It's usually around mid October when things finally cool down. We generally get a lot of rain first. Then by Halloween it can get cold at night to almost 40 degrees. Which can be great because then you can wear that super cool leather jacket you've been wanting to all year. Or go all out on the costume you spent a lot on, but it was too hot to wear to a convention.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 17:01:59 )

@Lady Hei: That's a pretty cold Halloween! In South FL, I remember my halloween costumes would be so hot and then people reminded me that they make them for places that are cold on Halloween. Not for FL lol.
I feel that cosplay one. I always go to a summer con, Otakon, some of those costumes look so hot!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 18:26:52 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: That's a pretty cold Halloween! In South FL, I remember my halloween costumes would be so hot and then people reminded me that they make them for places that are cold on Halloween. Not for FL lol.
I feel that cosplay one. I always go to a summer con, Otakon, some of those costumes look so hot!

Exactly! Hopefully the weather will cool down enough this year again. It's not just the heat in Florida either, you guys get humidity on top of that from the coastal activity. Same down here with our local ones, but that's when they stick you 7$ for a drink or 2. But at that point, you're sweating so much, you don't care that you just spent 20$ for a tea. I have heard of people putting small fans in their costumes though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 19:35:53 )

@Lady Hei: Yes the humidity just makes it a different beast lol
Anything to keep cool and to stop you from overheating.
How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 03:36:02 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: Yes the humidity just makes it a different beast lol
Anything to keep cool and to stop you from overheating.
How's your day going?

We might do the tiny fan thing for our costumes next year. It was just so hot. It does. There was one year we made the mistake of going to an ice cream festival. At that point, by the time we got there, we were sweating out the ice cream we had. And no amount could make you feel better. The kind of day where you have to stick yourself in an ice box to feel better. It was pretty good. How about you? Your day go okay?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 03:49:48 )

@Lady Hei: Ugh I know those days and they suck!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 18:51:45 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lady Hei: Ugh I know those days and they suck!!

They do.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.